High Court of Jharkhand declares a notification for the posts of Legal Assistants in the state of Jharkhand. The total of 15 posts is declared by Court. The details of the posts are given in Advertisement No. 02 2018. The online submission for the posts starts on August 27, 2018, and end on September 09, 2018.
झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय झारखंड राज्य में कानूनी सहायक के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना घोषित करता है। अदालत ने कुल 15 पद घोषित किए हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या 02 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 27 अगस्त, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 9 सितंबर, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
The details of the posts declared by High Court of Jharkhand are stated as:-
|S.no||Category||No of posts|
The Educational Qualification for the posts are declared as the Candidate must have a Law Graduate from a recognized University and also have three years of experience as an Advocate/ Lawyer on or before the last date for submission of Online application.
The selection procedure depends on the Written Test and Viva-Voce. The Scheme of the Test is declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the tests||Marks||Duration of Test|
|1||Written Test||175 marks||2 Hours|
The syllabus for the exam is defined as:-
Comprising General English of Graduation level, G.K. and the Law subject such as Constitution of India, Procedural Law (Cr.P.C, C.P.C), Penal Laws, Law of Evidence, Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law, Local Tenancy Laws, Property Laws, Contract Law, Laws of Limitation, Registration and Intellectual Property Laws etc.
The Cut-off marks for the test will be declared as Gen (UR), BC-I & BC-II – 40% and SC, ST – 30%.
How to apply
Examination fee:- Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.123/- for SC/ST Candidates. That can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/Insta Mojo.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
Candidates can apply online for the post of Legal Assistants through the Official Website Link:-https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/ after 27 August 2018.
Step 1:- Candidate fill your Personal Information:- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate. Candidate should be advised to enter only correct information. And all the mandatory columns of the application forms like address, Phone number, and Email.
Step 2:- Candidate fill your Educational Details:- Candidate should enter their educational details from matriculation to onwards with the passing year and percentage etc. Candidate should fill all the educational details and also if any other.
Step 3:- Upload your Documents:- Candidates should upload all their documents in the prescribed format or size:-
1.A scanned copy of the Matriculation Certificate in proof of date of Birth.
2. A scanned copy of Provisional/Original degree Certificate of Graduation in Law.
3. A scanned copy of the caste certificate as per State Government’s norms showing the place of residence and issued by the District Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner or by competent authority verified and countersigned by the District Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner (in case of reserved category only).
4. A scanned copy of experience certificate of three years practice as Advocate/ Lawyer.
5. Upload Scanned Photograph and the Details regarding uploading of documents, all the scanned certificates of the applicants with size less than 2MB.
6. Colour Passport size photograph of the Applicant in (.jpg or .png) format having a size less than 2MB and 200x300 pixels.
7. Upload Scanned Signature of the Candidate In Black Ink in (.jpg or .png) format having a size less than 2MB and 140x60 pixels.
Step 4:- Pay your Examination Fee:-Candidate is now on the last step of the Application. Candidate should pay your fee through Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking with any mode. Candidates are advised to retain with themselves the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which will be generated on payment of prescribed examination fee. And Candidate is also advised to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future requirement/ reference.
Click Here to Check Official Notification of the posts: Official Notification