High Court of Hyderabad Recruitment announced a notification for the posts of the Civil Judge in the state of Telangana. Total 26 posts are declared by the Hyderabad Court. Details of the posts are given in NOTIFICATION No.141/2018-RC. The Online Submission of the Application form starts on October 10, 2018, and the last date to apply online for the posts is November 11, 2018.
హైదరాబాద్ హైకోర్టు రిక్రూట్మెంట్ తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రంలో సివిల్ జడ్జి పోస్టులకు నోటిఫికేషన్ ప్రకటించింది. హైదరాబాద్ కోర్టు మొత్తం 26 పోస్టులు ప్రకటించాయి. పోస్టుల వివరాలు నోటిఫికేషన్ No.141 / 2018-RC లో ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి. అక్టోబరు 10, 2018 న దరఖాస్తు ఫారమ్ యొక్క ఆన్లైన్ సబ్మిషన్ ప్రారంభమవుతుంది మరియు ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకునే చివరి తేదీ నవంబర్ 11, 2018.
Important Dates declared by Hugh Court of Hyderabad:-
|Starting Date for submission of Online Application||04.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||03.11.2018|
|Date and Time for conducting Screening Test (computer based Test)||18.11.2018 (SUNDAY)|
|Download of Hall Tickets.||8.11.2018 TO 18.11.2018|
|Placing of Question Paper and Preliminary Key /Response Sheet in the website of the High Court||22.11.2018|
|Written objections on Preliminary Key to be submitted to the Registrar (Recruitment)||22.11.2018 TO 01.12.2018|
The Candidate must possess any Graduate degree in law from any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
The Selection process for the Candidates depends upon:-
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test).
- Written Test.
Screening Test (Computer Based Test):- The test consists of 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions. The duration of the examination will be two(2) hours.
Written Test:- The Written test consists of three papers and each paper shall carry 100 marks. The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
- Civil Law(Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Indian Contract Act, 1872, Hindu Marriage Act 1955, Hindu Succession Act 1956, Indian Easements Act 1882)
- Criminal Law(Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Indian Penal Code, 1860, Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005)
- English Translation test for 30 marks and Essay Writing test for 70 marks.
Viva-Voce:- This Consists of 50 marks. This is due to Judging the mental alertness, knowledge of the law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, a power of assimilation, a power of communication, character and intellectual depth and the like of the candidate.
The candidates in the ratio of 1: 3 of the available vacancies in the respective categories shall be called for Viva Voce.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500/- for OC/ BC categories Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST categories Candidates. Can be aid through the Online mode.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment option and Select apply Online for Civil Judges posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification