High Court Gujarat Recruitment announced a notification for the posts of the Legal Assistant in the state of Gujarat. Total 15 posts are declared by the Gujarat Court. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1320/2018. The Online Submission of the Application form starts on 01-12-2018, and the last date to apply online for High Court Gujarat Recruitment posts is 15-12-2018. The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujrat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujrat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટની ભરતીએ ગુજરાત રાજ્યના કાનૂની સહાયકની પોસ્ટ્સ માટે એક જાહેરનામુંની જાહેરાત કરી. ગુજરાત કોર્ટ દ્વારા કુલ 15 જગ્યા જાહેર કરવામાં આવી છે. એડ્વેસ્ટમેન્ટ નં. માં પોસ્ટ્સની વિગતો આપવામાં આવી છે. આરસી / બી / 1320/2018. અરજી ફોર્મની ઑનલાઇન રજૂઆત 1-12-2018 થી શરૂ થાય છે, અને પોસ્ટ્સ માટે ઑનલાઇન અરજી કરવાની છેલ્લી તારીખ 15-12-2018 છે. ગુજરાત હાઇકોર્ટ ગુજરાત રાજ્યનો હાઇકોર્ટ છે. બોમ્બે રાજ્યથી ગુજરાતનું વિભાજન પછી 1 મે 1960 ના રોજ બોમ્બે સ્ટેટ રી-ઓર્ગેનાઇઝેશન એક્ટ, 1960 હેઠળ તેની સ્થાપના કરવામાં આવી હતી. અમદાવાદમાં કોર્ટની બેઠક. ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટની હાલની તાકાત 42 ની મંજૂર શક્તિ સામે 35 છે.
High Court Gujarat Recruitment Contract Details -
The High Court of Gujarat invites Online Applications from the Candidates with a Degree in Law, for filling up, 15 Vacancies for the post of Legal Assistants, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, on a Fixed Remuneration of Rs.20,000/- p.m., purely on ad-hoc and contractual basis, initially for a period of 11 months, extendable on periodical basis, up to a maximum period of 3 Years, subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
The High Court Gujarat Recruitment 2018 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Total|
High Court Gujarat Recruitment Important Dates:-
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||01/12/2018 (12.00 Hrs)|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application||15/12/2018 (23.59 Hrs.)|
High Court Gujarat Recruitment Tentative dates for the examinations are declared as -
|Date of Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs)||20/01/2019|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||The month of February/March – 2019|
Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
The acquaintance of vernacular Language.
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written test.
Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs) - ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System: (Tentatively to be conducted on 20/01/2019)
(a) The Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs), shall be conducted at Ahmedabad at the venue, as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours’ duration, consisting of 100 - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark, with Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong Answer. The Syllabus for said Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs), shall be as follows :
1. The Constitution of India
2. The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
3. The Indian Penal Code, 1860
4. The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
5. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
6. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
7. The Specific Relief Act, 1963
8. The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
9. The Limitation Act, 1963
10. General Knowledge
11. English Language
12. Computer Skills/Applications knowledge
13. General I.Q. Test
(b) The Language of Question Paper of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) will be English.
(c) The Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs) shall be administered ‘On-line’, through a ‘Computer Based Examination System’ & it shall be evaluated as per entries made by the candidate on Computer itself, immediately, upon conclusion of the said Written Test.
(d) The candidates securing minimum 50% Marks in the Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
[B] Viva-voce Test : (Tentatively to be conducted in the Month of February/March 2019) -
(a) The candidate shall download their Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) ‘e-Call-letter’, from the Websites abovementioned, during the preceding One week of the Viva-voce Test.
(b) Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
(c) Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed The candidate one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People Skills, Communication Skills, Legal knowledge of candidates, etc.
(d) For being eligible to be included in the Select List/Wait List, the candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
[C] Selection of Candidates - The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Test (60% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in Written Test) & Marks obtained in Viva-voce Test.
[D] The Wait List shall be operated only in case of non-joining of the candidate(s) or cancellation of candidature of the candidate(s) due to any reason(s), amongst the candidates, enlisted in Select List.
How to apply
Application fees and Modes of Payment -
(a) All Candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨.250/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal- http://hcojas.guj.nic.in.
(b) Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given threat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or Cash-Challan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
(c) In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt of the same. However, if Transaction / Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions threat.
(d) If Cash-Challan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) Option is selected, Candidate is required to take the printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank. The Concerned Bank Branch will retain one Copy of the 'Challan' and return the other Copy to the Candidate.
(e) Candidates are advised to preserve the copy of the e-Receipt / cash challan until the conclusion of the Recruitment Process.
(f) Confirmed 'Online Application', submitted by the Candidate, will be considered as VALID Application, only after he/she remits the Examination Fees, as required, in the State Bank of India through SBI ePay, before due time.
(g) Requisite Examination Fees can be paid through either Mode i.e. Online (from 01/12/2018 to 15/12/2018) or Offline (Cash-Challan/ SBI Branch Payment) (till the Challan Expiry Date) and the same shall be considered as VALID.
How to Apply -
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the High Court of Gujrat: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Steps for submitting On-line Recruitment Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module:-
1) Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
2) ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
3) Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. The candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, the on-screen preview of the Application will be displayed.
4) Thereafter, by entering Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application and ensure that the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
5) If necessary, by using his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, a Candidate can edit his/her On-line Application through ‘Edit Application Button’ until his/her Application is Confirmed.
6) After filling up all the required/mandatory fields of the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application. However, Candidate can alter/modify the details before he/she CONFIRM his/her Application.
7) Please note that, after ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘Online Recruitment Application’ will not be permitted by the System and the same will be treated as Final Application for the particular post.
8) Thereafter, Candidate has to click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu, thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.
9) Please note that only after ‘Confirmation’, the ‘System’ will register the candidate’s ‘On-line’ Application. Further, only Confirmed Applications will be considered/processed for the Recruitment Process.
10) Thereafter, the Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'Registered' Mobile Number.
11) The Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference and use, till the end of the Recruitment Process.
12) The Candidate is now required to pay the requisite Fees by clicking “Print Application/Pay Fee” Button. Carefully follow the Instructions / Help given threat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. On-line Payment or Offline-Cash (Challan will be generated On-line, by Selecting 'Cash' Option).
13) At the end of the process, the Candidate shall take ‘Print Out’ of his/ her ‘Confirmed Application’ by clicking ‘Print Application’ Tab of the Main Menu and retain at least TWO copies of the same for future reference & use.
14) Please note that the Candidate is not required to and should not send the copy of his/her Online Recruitment Application and/or any testimonials/ documents to the High Court. They should produce the same when called for.
The candidate is required to produce the following original testimonials/documents as well as one set of self-attested copies thereof along with recent passport size colour photograph, at the time of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview), to be conducted by the High Court :
(i) Print out of ‘the duly filled-in confirmed ‘Online Application’ along with e-Receipt/Challan.
(ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under the Birth & Death Registration Act.
(iii) Educational qualifications i.e. Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, 3 years LL.B. course OR 5 years LL.B. course (Year-wise/Semester-wise).
(iv) Enrollment Letter of Bar Council of State, if any.
(v) Certificate indicative of possessing a 'Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/Operation' issued by Government or Private Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat, in General, Administrative Department Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320- G.5 dtd.13/08/2008.
(vi) Certificate relating to experience, if any.
(vii) Certificates from Two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps., certifying of his/her good moral character (original) (To be issued in last 6 months)
(viii) Government Gazette, showing the change in name/surname etc, if any.
(ix) In case any Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, authenticated/attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc.
(x) Original Identity proof as prescribed at 11(h).
Click here for Official Notification - Official Notification