High Court of Gujarat Recruitment announced a notification for the posts of the English and Gujarati Stenographer in the state of Gujarat. Total 276 posts are declared by the Gujarat Court. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/1434/2017 (I) & RC/1434/2018 (I). The Online Submission of the Application form starts on August 16, 2018, and the last date to apply online for the posts is August 31, 2018.
गुजरात भर्ती के उच्च न्यायालय ने गुजरात राज्य में अंग्रेजी और गुजराती आशुलिपिक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। गुजरात कोर्ट द्वारा कुल 276 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। आरसी / 1434/2017 (आई) और आरसी / 1434/2018 (आई)। आवेदन पत्र का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 16 अगस्त, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31 अगस्त, 2018 है।
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujrat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujrat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
The High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||SEBC||Total|
|Online Submission of the forms Starts On||16/08/2018 (12:00 hours)|
|Last Dates of the Submission of the forms On||31/08/2018 (23:59 hours)|
Tentative dates for the examinations are declared as
|Skill test for the posts of English Stenographer||25/11/2018 (Morning Session)|
|Skill test for the posts of Gujarati Stenographer||25/11/2018 (Afternoon Session)|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||January / February - 2019|
The Educational details for the posts declared by High Court of Gujarat are:-
For the posts of English Stenographer:- The Candidate must possess any Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification with a Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m. And also have a Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
For the posts of Gujarati Stenographer:- The Candidate must possess any Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification with a Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 100 w.p.m. And also have a Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
The Selection procedure for the posts of High Court of Gujarat is described as:-
1) Stenographer/Skill test:- The Stenographer/Skill test consists of 60 marks having with 2 passages.
|Name of the Post||Duration of Dictation per passage||Total Passages and Speed of Dictation||Words per passage and Total Transcription Time|
|English Steno. Grade-III||4 minutes||2 and 100 w.p.m.||400 and 50 minutes|
|Gujarati Steno. Grade-III||4 minutes||2 and 75 w.p.m.||300 and 60 minutes|
2) Viva-Voce Test:- The Test will consist of 40 Marks and assessed on the basis of one’s Mental Alertness, General Knowledge, Current affairs, Clear and logical exposition, Skills, Ethics, Power of assimilation, Power of communication, Character and Analytical ability, Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi & English Language etc.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the High Court of Gujrat:http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Current Opening option and Select apply Online for English and Gujarati Stenographer posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee:- Application fee:- Rs.300/- for Reserved candidates and Rs.600/- for Unreserved Candidates. There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification