High Court of Gujarat announced a notification for the posts of the Legal Assistants in the state of Gujarat. Total 15 posts are declared by the Gujarat Court. All these posts are declared on a Contract basis. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO.RC/B/1320/2018. The Online Submission of the Application form starts on December 01, 2018, and the last date to apply online for the posts is December 15, 2018.
गुजरात के उच्च न्यायालय ने गुजरात राज्य में कानूनी सहायक के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। गुजरात कोर्ट द्वारा कुल 15 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन सभी पदों को अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या आरआरसी / बी / 1320/2018 में दिया गया है। आवेदन पत्र का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 01 दिसंबर, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 दिसंबर, 2018 है।
Tentative dates for the examinations are declared as:-
|Written Examination Objective Type - MCQs)||10. January.2019|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||Month of February/March – 2019|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess the Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and also the Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
Desirable:- It is mandatory to have a Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
Selection of the Candidates is depended on the Three phases process:-
Phase 1:- The Written Test:- The Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs) , shall be conducted at Ahmedabad at the venue, as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours’ duration, consisting of 100 - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark, with Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong Answer. The Language of Question Paper of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) will be English.
Phase 2:- Viva-Voce Test:- Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks. Candidates will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People Skills, Communication Skills, Legal knowledge of candidates, etc.
Phase 3:- Selection of Candidates:- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Test (60% Weightage will be given to the marks obtained in Written Test) & Marks obtained in Viva-voce Test.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the High Court of Gujrat:http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Current Opening option and Select apply Online for English and Gujarati Stenographer posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee:- Application fee:- Rs.250/- for All Candidates. There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification