High Court of Gujarat announced a notification for the posts of Private Secretary in the state of the Gujrat. Total 14 posts are declared by the Court. All these posts are declared on a Contractual Basis. Details of the posts are declared in ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1304/2017. The last date to apply for the posts is May 31, 2018. And the date for the preliminary exam is declared as 05/08/2018.
गुजरात के उच्च न्यायालय ने गुजरात राज्य में निजी सचिव के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। अदालत ने कुल 14 पद घोषित किए हैं। इन सभी पदों को संविदात्मक आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। विज्ञापन संख्या में पदों का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। आर सी / बी / 1304/2017। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31 मई, 2018 है। और प्रारंभिक परीक्षा की तारीख 05/08/2018 के रूप में घोषित की गई है।
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujrat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujrat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
Candidate must possess a graduate degree in any of the discipline recognized from a University. And it is desirable for the candidates to have a Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute. And also have a Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
Selection of the Candidates is depended on the Three phases process:-
Phase 1:- The Preliminary Examination:- The Preliminary Examination shall be of 100 Marks, the duration of the exam will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer. Preliminary Test will be on Computer Based Test that consists of General Knowledge, General English, Gujarati, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability, Computer Fundamentals / Operation etc.
Phase 2:- The Stenography /Skill Test:- The Stenography /Skill Test will consist of 60 Marks (Duration: 8 Minutes’ dictation- 2 Paragraphs of 4 Minutes each). A speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand (Transcription time: 50 minutes).Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only.
Phase 3:- The Viva-voce Test:- Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks. The test will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
The Selected Candidate List & Waiting Candidate List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & the Viva-voce Test. And these lists will be uploaded on the Official Website.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the High Court of Gujrat. Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
1. Click on the Current Opening option and Select apply Online for Private Secretary posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201718/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee:- Application fee:- Rs.250/- for Reserved candidates and Rs.500/- for Unreserved Candidates. There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link