High Court of Gujarat announced a notification for the posts of the Assistants in the state of Gujarat. Total 767 posts are declared by the Gujarat Court. All these posts are declared on a regular basis. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO.RC/1434/2018 (II). The Online Submission of the Application form starts on June 15, 2018, and the last date to apply online for the posts is July 14, 2018.
गुजरात के उच्च न्यायालय ने गुजरात राज्य में सहायकों की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। गुजरात कोर्ट द्वारा कुल 767 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन सभी पदों को नियमित आधार पर घोषित किया जाता है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या आरआरसी / 1434/2018 (II) में दिया गया है। आवेदन पत्र का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 15 जून, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 14 जुलाई, 2018 है।
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujrat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujrat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
Total 767 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of posts||UR||SC||ST||SEBC||Total|
|Online Submission of the forms Starts On||15/06/2018 (12:00 Hours)|
|Last Dates of the Submission of the forms On||14/07/2018 (23:59 Hours)|
Tentative dates for the examinations are declared as:-
|Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||30/09/2018|
|Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)||November / December - 2018|
|Practical / Skill (Typing) Test||January / February - 2019|
The Interested Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India with a Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on a computer in English and/or Gujarati. The Candidate must have a Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Selection of the Candidates is depended on the Three phases process:-
Phase 1:- The Elimination Test:- The Elimination Test shall be of 100 Marks, the duration of the exam will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer. Elimination Test will be on Computer Based Test that consists of General Knowledge, General English, Gujarati Language, Arithmetic, Current Affairs, Indian History and Geography, Basics of Computer Fundamentals / Operation, Sports, Analytical Reasoning, Mental Ability etc.
Note:-Those Candidates who will be secured a minimum of 50% Marks in the Elimination Test shall be declared as eligible for being called for Main Written Examination.
Phase 2:-Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type):- The written Examination shall be of 60 Marks, the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer. The Syllabus for the exam consists of English Language, Gujarati Language, General Knowledge, and Basic Knowledge of Computer – Spreadsheet & Word Processing.
Selected Candidates From the Phase 2 will be eligible for the next step.
Phase 3:- Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test):- The Skill test shall be of 40 marks consists of 10 minutes. A Candidate shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test), in order to qualify for next stage of the Recruitment Process.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the High Court of Gujrat:http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/. Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Current Opening option and Select apply Online for Assistant posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee:- Application fee:- Rs.300/- for Reserved candidates and Rs.600/- for Unreserved Candidates. There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link