High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019 announced a notification for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant Service Examination 2019 in Delhi Judicial Service by holding the Delhi Judicial Service Examination. The total of 60 posts is declared by the High Court among all the categories. The last date to apply online for the posts is 23 January 2019.
उच्च न्यायालय दिल्ली भर्ती 2019 ने दिल्ली न्यायिक सेवा परीक्षा आयोजित करके दिल्ली न्यायिक सेवा में जूनियर न्यायिक सहायक सेवा परीक्षा 2019 के पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों के बीच उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 60 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 23 जनवरी 2019 है।
High Court of Delhi declares the posts among all categories as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total no of posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||32||16||08||04||60 posts|
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 Posts Schedule declared as:-
|Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms||04.01.2019(10:00 Hrs)|
|Last date for creating New login for online registration||23.01.2019 (11:00 PM)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking||23.01.2019 (11:00 PM)|
The candidates must possess the degree of BCA/B.Sc(Computer Science) I B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science) I B.Tech (Computer Science) I MCAIM.Sc. (Computer Science) I M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities.
The Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination and Interview as detailed under:-
- Written Examination - 75 marks:-
- General Intelligence (10 marks).
- General Awareness (10 marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks).
- English (15 marks).
- Computer Science (30 marks)
- Interview - 25 marks.
There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer in Written Examination and Qualifying marks for General Category candidates will be 40 marks out of 75 marks in the Written Test & 15 marks out of 25 marks in the interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by General as well as OBC candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability.
Note:- No fee shall be charged from the candidates; who had already deposited fee in the earlier Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination-2015 conducted by this Court on 08.05.2016.
Mode of Payment:- Payment Can be done through the Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Check the Official Website of the Delhi High Court:http://delhihighcourt.nic.in and Click on the Recruitment option and Select apply Online for Junior Judicial Assistant Service Examination 2019 posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee by selecting the particular mode.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification