High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Judicial Service Examination 2018 in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination. The total of 50 posts is declared by the High Court among all the categories. The last date to apply online for the posts is 22 December 2018.
दिल्ली भर्ती 2018 के उच्च न्यायालय ने दिल्ली न्यायिक सेवा परीक्षा में दिल्ली न्यायिक सेवा में न्यायिक सेवा परीक्षा 2018 के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों के बीच उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 50 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22 दिसंबर 2018 है।
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 Posts Schedule declared as:-
|Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms||22.11.2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date for creating New login for online registration||22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking||22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)|
|Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)||Sunday, 10th February 2019|
The Candidates must be a practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by this Court viz. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination (Written) and the Viva-voce. Selection is made done by the Following stages.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000/- for OC/ BC categories Candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST categories Candidates. Can be aid through the Online mode like Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking etc.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Check the Official Website of the Delhi High Court:http://delhihighcourt.nic.in and Click on the Recruitment option and Select apply Online for Judicial Service Examination 2018 posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee by selecting the particular mode.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification