High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Personal Assistant(Group 'B') in Delhi. The total of 35 posts is declared by the High Court among all the categories. The last date to apply online for the posts is 12 October 2018.
दिल्ली भर्ती 2018 के उच्च न्यायालय ने दिल्ली में व्यक्तिगत सहायक (समूह 'बी') के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों के बीच उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 35 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 12 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
High Court of Delhi declares the posts among all categories as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total no of posts|
|Personal Assistant(Group 'B')||10||07||06||12||35 posts|
The Candidates interested in the posts must have a Graduate from a recognized University and having the speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
For Selection of the posts, the Candidates have to appear for written examination (objective type), English Typewriting, English Shorthand and Written Examination (Descriptive) as per the following Scheme of Examination:-
Stage-I:- Written Examination (Objective type):- The paper will comprise of 120 questions of one mark each. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer. The subject wise bifurcation of questions shall be as follows:- English- 60 questions. General Knowledge- 30 questions and General Intelligence - 30 questions.
Stage – II:-English Typewriting Test:- The Candidate has to do 40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers.
Stage – III:- English Shorthand Test:- 100 words per minute. The test will be in English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes.
Stage – IV:- Written Examination (Descriptive):- Candidates who qualify written test (objective type), typing test and shorthand test will be called for written examination (descriptive) carrying a weightage of 100 marks. The written examination will be of two hours duration consisting of Essay, Translation, Comprehension and Letter writing of 25 marks.
Stage – V:- Interview:- Candidates who will be found successful will be called for Interview which would consist of 30 marks.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.300/- for OC/ BC categories Candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST categories Candidates. Can be aid through the Online mode.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment option and Select apply Online for Personal Assistant (Group 'B') posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification