High Court at Calcutta announced a notification on 28 September 2018, for the posts of Group-D (Farash/Peons/Orderly/Barkandaz/Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner) in the state of West Bengal. The total of 221 posts is declared by High Court. The details of the posts are revealed in Advertisement No.4441-RG. The last date to apply for the posts is 29 October 2018.
কলকাতার হাই কোর্ট পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রাজ্যের গ্রুপ-ডি (ফারাশ / পিয়ন্স / অর্ডার / বারকান্দজ / দারওয়ান / নাইট গার্ড / ক্লিনার) পদে 28 সেপ্টেম্বর ২018-এ একটি বিজ্ঞপ্তি ঘোষণা করেছে। হাইকোর্টের ২২1 টি পদ ঘোষণা করা হয়েছে। পোস্টের বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞাপন নং 44441-আরজি প্রকাশ করা হয়। পোস্টের জন্য আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ ২9 অক্টোবর 2018।
The posts declared by High Court are categorized as:-
|Category Type||No of posts|
|Unreserved (Exempted Category)||32|
|Unreserved (Meritorious Sportspersons)||04|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Hearing Impairment)||03|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||02|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision)||02|
|Scheduled Castes (Exempted Category)||14|
|Scheduled Castes (Ex-serviceman)||05|
|Scheduled Tribes (Exempted Category)||07|
|Scheduled Tribes (Ex-serviceman)||03|
|O.B.C (A) (Exempted Category)||08|
|O.B.C (A) (Ex-serviceman)||03|
|O.B.C (B) (Exempted Category)||05|
|O.B.C (B) (Ex-serviceman)||02|
Important Dates are:-
|Commencement of online submission of application by the candidates||28/09/2018|
|The closing of online submission of application||29/10/2018 (00:00 Hrs)|
|Last date for payment of fees through offline||27/10/2018 (within banking hours)|
|Commencement for downloading Admit Cards||10/11/2018|
|Last date for downloading Admit Cards||25/11/2018|
|Tentative date of the OMR based written examination||25/11/2018|
|Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list||10/12/2018|
The Candidates must have a passed certificate of Class – VIII with the knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
The Selection process for the candidates is declared as Written Test and then Interview(Documents Verification ) Process:-
Written Test:- There shall be total fifty (50) questions and each question shall carry two (2) marks. The maximum marks consist of 100 and the total of 75 minutes is required to give to the Candidates. The question papers shall be available in English, Bengali, Hindi, and Nepali.
Subjects included in the Written test are:-
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
Candidates selected and shortlisted in the written test (OMR based) are required to appear at a further test / Interview for selection.
How to apply
Examination fee:- Rs.150 /- (+ bank charges extra) for SC/ST of State of West Bengal and Rs.400/- (+ bank charges extra) for All other categories of candidates. The fee can be paid through by Online or Offline Mode.
Online Mode:- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Offline Mode:- Through Bank Challan. The challan from the website which shall be tendered in any branch of United Bank of India. For offline payment Rs. 24/- has to be paid as bank charge.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. The Candidates have to visit the Official Website:http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/. Then, Click on the “Registration for New User” button in the online portal of Calcutta High Court.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields. Enter the basic details like name, father’s name or husband’s name, mother’s name, gender, marital status, date of birth, category, Nationality, Aadhaar number etc. in the respective fields provided and Click on the Save Button.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Candidates are requested to choose their preferred examination center from the list of options provided in the dropdown list. Candidates must provide the educational details as required. Candidate must have passed Class VIII.
7. Pay your Application Fee. A candidate may tender examination fees either online or offline.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number and take a printout of the application form can be obtained for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification