HPSC Recruitment 2018 or Haryana Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the cadre of Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch). The total of 107 posts is declared by Haryana Service Commission. The last date to apply for the posts is 30 September 2018.
एचपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग ने हरियाणा सिविल सेवा (न्यायिक शाखा) के कैडर में सिविल न्यायाधीश (जूनियर डिवीजन) की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। हरियाणा सेवा आयोग द्वारा 107 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 सितंबर 2018 है।
The posts are categorized by HPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||
UR:75, SC:14, BC-A:12,BC-B:107
The Candidates interested for the posts must possess a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The Selection process depends upon the following criteria:-
1. Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination 3. Viva-Voce
1. Preliminary Examination:- The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions. The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer, 0.80 marks shall be deducted. The Questions are related to current events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance.
2. Main Examination and Viva-Voce Test details:- The Main Examination shall consist of six papers, five written and viva voce.
|Paper-1 Civil Law-1||Code of Civil procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Evidence Act and Haryana Urban||200 Marks|
|Paper-II Civil Law-II||Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law, and Customary Law, Law of Registration and Limitation.||200 Marks|
|Paper-III Criminal Law||Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Evidence Act.||200 Marks|
The English paper will be of 200 marks and consist of the following:-
1. English Essay (1000-1100 words)
3. Words and Phrases (Make sentences of the given words and Phrases)
|Paper-V Language||Hindi (in Devnagri Script)||100 Marks|
|Paper-VI Viva-Voce||To judge the personal qualities of the candidates.||200 Marks|
How to apply
Application Fees -
|Categories of Candidates||Fees|
(i) For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
(ii) For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States.
(i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(ii) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / ESM categories of Haryana only.
(iii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.||Nil|
Modes of Payment - The online application fees can be paid through the Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
How to apply -
1) Candidates need to visit the official website of HPSC - http://hpsc.gov.in/.
2) Candidates need to register for the post and pay the fees.
3) Candidates need to Fill the Application Form and Upload scanned image and signature.
4) Finally, submit the application and print it for the future perspective.
Click here for Detailed Official Notification - Official Notification