HPPSC or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced job notification for the posts of Law Officer, Lecturer, Assistant District Attorney. Total Vacancies are 31 and the last date to apply is 21-05-2018. (एचपीपीएससी या हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने विधि अधिकारी, व्याख्याता, सहायक जिला अटॉर्नी के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 31 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21-05-2018 है।)
About HPPSC - The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Himachal Pradesh that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service. (हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकार का एक विभाग है जो राज्य की सार्वजनिक सेवा में कर्मियों की भर्ती को नियंत्रित करने के लिए जिम्मेदार है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total vacancies||Salary Details||Age Limit||Fixed Contractual Emoluments|
|Law Officer||06||Rs. 10,300 - Rs. 34,800/- Per Month||18-45 Years||Rs 14,700/- p.m|
|Lecturer||01||Rs. 10,300 - Rs. 34,800/- Per Month||Max 45 Years||Rs 21,625/- p.m.|
|Assistant District Attorney||24||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month||Max 35 Years||Rs 25000/- p.m.|
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|Law Officer||A professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent. At least three years experience as a practising advocate or five years experience while working in Government / Semi Government Institutions.||Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.|
|Lecturer||Master Degree in Sanskrit subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized Indian University or any equivalent degree from a foreign University duly recognized by the Government of India with at least 55% marks and M. Phil. (Sanskrit) or PhD degree or equivalent degree from any recognized University.||Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.|
|Assistant District Attorney||Professional degree in Law from a recognized University and At least two years experience as an advocate. (The candidate is required to produce experience certificate duly signed by the President, District Bar Association concerned / Bar Council).||Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.|
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test, Examination, Personality Test, Final Selection.
Screening Test - Screening test will be of objective-type / descriptive of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to shortlist the number of candidates for personality test.
Personality Test - Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks. The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
There will be negative marking for the incorrect answer for every question and one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question, will be deducted as penalty.
Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test.
How to apply
Application Fees - For General Category, Application Fee is Rs.400/-, For S.C /S.T /O.B.C. of H.P, Application Fee is Rs.100/-, Ex-Servicemen of H.P - No Fee.
Modes of Payment - Through e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission.
2) Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) on web link: http://www.hppsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
3) Candidates are also advised to register themselves on new ‘One Time Registration System’ (O.T.R.S.) for which link is also available on Commission’s website: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
4) The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
5) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
6) In case the candidate has applied against more than one post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite self-attested/ attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification
Apply to Link - Apply Link