HPPSC Recruitment 2018 or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification on October 23, 2018, for the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Department of Ayurveda in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The total of 100 posts is declared by HPPSC. the details of the given by Advertisement No. 11/2018. The last date to apply for the posts through the Online mode is 12 November 2018.
हिमाचल प्रदेश भर्ती 2018 या हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने हिमाचल प्रदेश राज्य में आयुर्वेद विभाग में आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा अधिकारियों की पदों के लिए 23 अक्टूबर, 2018 को नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। एचपीपीएससी द्वारा कुल 100 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। विज्ञापन संख्या 11/2018 द्वारा दिए गए विवरण का विवरण। ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 12 नवंबर 2018 है।
The posts declared by HPPSC Recruitment 2018 are classified as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted)||[UR=51, UR-Ex-SM=12, UR-WFF=01, UR-PH=01(HI), SC=12, SCEx-SM=02, SC-WFF=0, ST=08, OBC=10, OBC -WFF=01 & OBC-Ex-SM=01||100 posts||Rs.19,125/- per month.|
The Candidate must possess a degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University / Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. The Candidates must have a Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The Selection of the Candidates depends upon the Computer-Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective/descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short-list the number of candidates for personality test(s). The date, time and venue for the selection process will be intimated soon by uploading on their Official Website.
Details of Screening Test:- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks. The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
How to apply
Application fee:- For General Category, Application Fee is Rs.400/-, For S.C /S.T /O.B.C. of H.P, Application Fee is Rs.100/-, Ex-Servicemen of H.P - No Fee.
Modes of Payment - The fee can be paid through the ‘e-Payment’ i.e. through Debit Card or Credit Card of any Bank.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission.
2) Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) on web link: http://www.hppsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
3) Candidates are also advised to register themselves on new ‘One Time Registration System’ (O.T.R.S.) for which link is also available on Commission’s website: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
4) The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
5) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) by entering all the Information regarding Candidate(ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post. The following list of the Documents is must be Correctly Uploaded at the Application form.
- Degree/ Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date
6) In case the candidate has applied against more than one post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite self-attested/ attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the Link:- Official Notification
Any Query regarding Online Applications / O.T.R.S., candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter in person or on Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8004 or Ph. No. 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.