HPCL or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced job notification for the post of Research Associates on Fixed Term basis. The last date to apply is 31-08-2018. (एचपीसीएल या हिंदुस्तान पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने फिक्स्ड टर्म आधार पर रिसर्च एसोसिएट्स के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31-08-2018 है।)
About H PCL - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies (PSUs) and a strong marketing infrastructure. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai and the other in Visakhapatnam.
The engagement is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended by one more year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 4 years.
The post of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE is a fixed term post.
To apply for the post of PROJECT ASSOCIATE, Click here - Job Notification Link
To apply for the post of Officer, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager and Other Posts, Click here - Job Notification Link
IMPORTANT DATES -
1. Commencement of online application - 31st Jul 2018
2. Last date of online application - 31st Aug 2018
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees|
|PhD - Chemistry||
a. PhD Polymer Chemistry: Candidate with research experience in the synthesis and characterization of Polymers and Ziegler type catalyst are desirable.
b. PhD Electro- Chemistry: Candidate with research experience in the areas of energy storage, Lithium-Ion batteries, flow cells, fuel cells etc., are desirable.
c. PhD in Membrane Separation.
d. PhD in Catalysis
|PhD- Chemical Engineering/M.TechChemical Engineering||
PhD Chemical engineering preferable in the following areas:
Separation Processes (Adsorption/Extraction/Absorption/Membranes), Catalytic Processes, Modelling & Simulation, Refining Processes.
For M.Tech Candidates, minimum 1-year post M.Tech relevant work experience in related areas preferably in Industry is Required.
|MTech- Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering||
Minimum 1-year post-MTech relevant work experience in related areas preferably in Industry is required:
Battery Management Systems, Battery Charging systems, Electrical Vehicle Drive Train, Embedded Systems, Thermal Management System
|PhD - BioScience/ Biotechnology||Candidates with research experience in microbial bioprocesses with some experience of working on yeast or bacterial molecular biology will be preferred. In addition, candidates with research experience of working on biofuels such as 2G Ethanol and Algal Biofuels are desirable.|
At the time of application, the candidate should have proof of award of Degree. In case of candidates with PhD degree, applicants should have been awarded PhD degree at the time of application OR candidate must have the Proof of submission of PhD thesis. Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks in all graduate and postgraduate degree examinations, relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD.
Desirous candidates seeking engagement as Fixed Term Research Associate with HP Green R&D Center, Bengaluru need to be medically fit as per Corporation’s pre-employment medical standard. It may please be noted that Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-engagement medical fitness examination which will be certified by the designated medical practitioner of the corporation.
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by the personal interview by the Selection Committee.
In the event of the number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods:
On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
On the basis of the number of patents/high impact factor publications.
By holding a written test. Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru the portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
How to apply
1. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Visit Engagement of Fixed Term Project Associates at HP Green R&D Centre Bengaluru under ‘Currently open Job advertisements’.
Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and the Soft copy of the detailed CV (including the brief description of the PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling the online application form.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and detailed cv.
3. Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
4. Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
5. Candidates with multiple applications for the same discipline are liable to be rejected.
6. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
7. Candidates may write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and information.
8. Research Work carried out during the course of acquiring PhD will not be considered as work experience. Soft copy of the detailed CV including the brief description of the PhD topic to be uploaded along with the Application Form.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification