HPCL or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced job notification for the post of Project Associates on Fixed Term basis. The last date to apply is 31-08-2018. (एचपीसीएल या हिंदुस्तान पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने फिक्स्ड टर्म आधार पर परियोजना सहयोगियों के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31-08-2018 है।)
About HPCL - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies (PSUs) and a strong marketing infrastructure. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai and the other in Visakhapatnam.
The engagement is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended by one more year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 3 years
The post of PROJECT ASSOCIATE is a fixed term post.
a. Commencement of online application - 30 July 2018
b. Last date of online application by candidates - 31 August 2018
To apply for the post of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, Click here - Job Notification Link
To apply for the post of Officer, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager and Other Posts, Click here - Job Notification Link
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees|
|BSc/MSc||Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology|
|Diploma||Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology, Petroleum Refining|
At the time of application, the candidate should have proof of award of Degree.
Desirous candidates seeking engagement as Fixed Term Project Associates with HP Green R&D Center, Bengaluru need to be medically fit as per Corporation’s pre-employment medical standard. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-engagement medical fitness examination which will be certified by the designated medical practitioner of the corporation.
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible candidates followed by the personal interview by the Selection Committee.
Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru the portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
How to apply
1. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Visit Engagement of Fixed Term Project Associates at HP Green R&D Centre Bengaluru under ‘Currently open Job advertisements’.
Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and the Soft copy of the detailed CV (including the brief description of the PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling the online application form.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and detailed cv.
3. Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
4. Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
5. Candidates with multiple applications for the same discipline are liable to be rejected.
6. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Candidates may write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and information.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification