HAL Recruitment 2018 or Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced job notification for the post of Air Traffic Controller Trainees for Airport Services Centre Division and Helicopter Division located in Bengaluru (10 Posts) & Tumukuru (Karnataka) (3 Posts). A Total of 13 posts is declared by the HAL Recruitment 2018. Details of the posts are declared in ASC/HR/130/01/20 18. The last date to apply for the posts is 19 December 2018.
एचएएल भर्ती 2018 या हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड ने एयरपोर्ट ट्रैफिक कंट्रोलर प्रशिक्षुओं के लिए एयरपोर्ट सर्विसेज सेंटर डिवीजन और बेंगलुरु (10 पद) और तुमुकूरु (कर्नाटक) (3 पद) में स्थित हेलीकॉप्टर डिवीजन के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल 13 पद एचएएल भर्ती 2018 द्वारा घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 1 9 दिसंबर 2018 है।
HAL Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Salary Details||Category Wise posts||Total posts|
|Air Traffic Controller Trainees||Rs.30000- 120000/-||UR-8 OBC-2 SC-2 ST-1||13 posts|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Full-Time Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in the Concerned Department should have secured a minimum of 60% Marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% Marks, in the aggregate, of all Semesters/ Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations in the qualifying examinations.
Following Departments are:-
- Computer Science: Computer Science / Computer Engg /Computer Science & IT /Information Technology / Information Science &Technology / Computer Systems /Information Systems / Information Science / Software Engg. / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engg.
- Electrical: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Electronics: Electronics / Electronics &Communication / Instrumentation &Control /Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics &Instrumentation / Electronics &Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication.
The Selection will be done on the basis of Written test/ Interview. Written Test will be conducted if the number of applicants is more.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) (Exempted in case of SC/ST Candidates). The fee can be paid to the State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Application Fee in Account No. “10918220680”, IFSC code. SBIN0001114, Branch code.1114, on behalf of HAL, AIRPORT SERVICE CENTRE.
Candidates should upload the soft copy of the Original Counter foil of the Challan (HAL Copy) in the online application form.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested candidates may apply online from the Official Website Link->http://www.hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
2. All applicants should have a valid/active email ID.
3. Candidates would also be required to upload passport size colour photograph of not more than 50 kb of file size while filling the application form and therefore before applying online, candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the photograph ready in the system for uploading the same when required in the application form.
4. Candidates are advised to duly fill up the details sought in the online application form. After entering their Details an application number shall be generated.
5. Upload the soft copy of the Original Counter foil of the Challan (HAL Copy).
6. Incomplete online applications and applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be “Rejected”.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification