HAL or Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced job notification for the post of Diploma Apprentices. There are various vacancies for the posts and the last date to apply is 27-07-2018. (एचएएल या हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड ने डिप्लोमा अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। पदों के लिए विभिन्न रिक्तियां हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27-07-2018 है।)
About HAL - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.
The period of Training will be of one-year duration.
Candidates, who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered against Apprentice Act are not Eligible.
Stipend - Rs. 3542/- per month or as revised, will be payable to the Apprentices.
Post Details -
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Diploma Apprentices||01||27 July 2018|
Important Dates -
|Description of Activities||Date|
|Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application||27 July 2018|
|Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com||25 August 2018|
|Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa||27 to 31 August 2018|
For the Post of Visiting Consultant, Click here - Notification Link
For the Post of Part-Time General Duty Medical Officer, Click here - Notification Link
For the Post of Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentice, Click here - Notification Link
For the Post of Senior Medical Officer, Click here - Notification Link
1) Candidate should have Diploma in MOM & SP discipline. The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible. As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
2) The Candidates are required to register on www.mhrdnats.gov.in. and get the Enrollment Number.
The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Diploma Examination.
The list of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be hosted in the HAL website.
How to apply
Application fees - There is no application fees for any candidates.
2) Eligible Candidates are required to submit/send their complete Application in attached Format, along with following documents -
i) latest passport size photograph pasted in the specified place.
ii) High School Certificate & Marksheet,
iii) Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet,
iv) Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters (including Consolidated Mark sheet).
v) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable.
vi) PH Certificate (if applicable).
vii) Proforma for the Ward of Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL (as applicable) duly certified by the Concerned Officer of HR Department of the respective division.
viii) Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Board/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.
3) The Complete Application with the enclosures is to be sent to below address -
Senior Manager (Training), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, PO Korwa, Distt AMETHI (UP) Pin 227412.
4) On the Top of Envelop, the Candidate should write “Application for Diploma (MOM&SP) Apprenticeship 2018”.
5) The last date of receipt of Complete Application is 27.07.2018 at HAL Korwa.
6) The Complete Application in a Closed Envelop can also be dropped on or before 27.07.2018 in the Box kept at the Security Control Room, HAL Korwa Amethi.
The applicants are advised to register to get Enrollment Number in the portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification