Gurugram University Recruitment has announced a job notification for the Non-Teaching posts and invites applications from the citizens of India for the posts of Clerk-Cum- DEO and Hostel Warden (Girls). Details are given in the Advertisement Number- 16/2018. Total Vacancies for Gurugram University Recruitment are 32 and the last date to apply for Gurugram University Recruitment is 06-12-2018. Gurugram University is a state university established by Haryana Act 17 of 2017 and started functioning from the academic year 2018–19.
गुरुग्राम विश्वविद्यालय भर्ती ने गैर-शिक्षण पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और क्लर्क-सह-डीईओ और छात्रावास वार्डन (लड़कियों) के पदों के लिए भारत के नागरिकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। विज्ञापन संख्या -16/2018 में विवरण दिए गए हैं। गुरुग्राम विश्वविद्यालय भर्ती के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 32 हैं और गुरुग्राम विश्वविद्यालय भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 06-12-2018 है। गुरुग्राम विश्वविद्यालय 2017 के हरियाणा अधिनियम 17 द्वारा स्थापित एक राज्य विश्वविद्यालय है और अकादमिक वर्ष 2018-19 से काम करना शुरू कर दिया है।
Gurugram University Recruitment Post Details -
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale (s)- Pre- revised|
|Clerk-Cum-DEO||31||As per 7th CPC|
|Hostel Warden (Girls)||01||As per 7th CPC|
Click here for the notification of Teaching 09 Posts - Notification Link
(i) Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
(ii) Typing Speed of 35 W.P.M in English and computer test at the speed of 8000 depression per hour in MS Word.
(iii) Knowledge of English & Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
|Hostel Warden (Girls)||
1. Master’s Degree with 50% marks and two years experience in the line.
2. Knowledge of English & Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
3. Only female candidates can apply for this post.
The Selection criteria shall be based on following weightage points:
|Written Test of 90 Marks||90 marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 marks|
The marks of experience and Socio-Economic Criteria are to be allocated as follows:
|If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department / Board / Corporation / Company / Statutory Body /Commission /Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.||5 Marks|
a. If the applicant is a Widow; or
|If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (VimuktJatis and Tapriwas) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class||5 Marks|
|Experience: One – half (-0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience out of a maximum of 10 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks will be awarded for any period less than six months||Maximum of 5 marks|
The written exam shall be divided into two portions comprising:
a. 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
To qualify the written test, the candidates would have to secure minimum 50% marks.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC application fees is Rs 500/- and For SC/ST, the Application fee is Rs 125/-. Application Fee is not refundable. The women candidates of Haryana domicile are to pay 50% of the requisite fee. The PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of requisite fee.
Modes Of Payment: Offline Mode: Through Draft - Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Gurugram University, Gurugram”
How to Apply -
1) Applications should be submitted strictly in the Performa as prescribed by the University and uploaded on the University website www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in.
2) Latest Passport size photograph (not older than six months) duly self-attested must be affixed on the application form
3) Application forms complete in all respects for the above post should reach the office of the Registrar Gurugram University, Gurugram-122018 latest by 29-11-2018 (up to 4 P.M.)
4) Candidates must write “Application for the post of “_____________________” with category on the top of envelop in which the application is being submitted.
5) The last date of receipt of applications in the office of Registrar, Gurugram University is 29.11.2018 up to 04:00 P.M
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification