Guru Nanak Dev University announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Professors in different Subjects. The total of 118 posts is announced by the University. These posts are declared on Contract Basis for a maximum of 10 months (July 2018–April/May-2019). The Last date to apply for the posts is April 21, 2018.
गुरु नानक देव विश्वविद्यालय ने विभिन्न विषयों में सहायक प्रोफेसरों की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा कुल 118 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। इन पदों को अधिकतम 10 महीनों (जुलाई 2018-अप्रैल / मई-201 9) के लिए अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 अप्रैल, 2018 है।
Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U.) was established at Amritsar, Punjab, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations. Guru Nanak Dev University campus is spread over 500 acres (2 km²) near the village of Kot Khalsa, nearly 8 km west of the Amritsar, next to Khalsa College, Amritsar.
Important Dates are:-
|Opening date for on-line Registration of applications||June 12, 2018|
|Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application.||June 21, 2018|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar143005 (Pb.)||June 25, 2018|
The Candidates must have a passed certificate of Master's Degree in the relevant Subject with a minimum of 555 marks in postgraduate. The Candidates must have a passed certificate of UGC certificate if qualified.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates, Rs.1000/- for All other categories (including General). There are different fees can be applied if Candidate can apply for more than one post.
1. Interested candidates Can apply Online Through the Official Website:- http://online.gndu.ac.in/index.aspx.
2. Click on the Current Recruitment Tab. Then Click on Apply Online and Start the Online Registration.
3. Enter Your Personal Details: Date of Birth and Nationality, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID, Reservation Category Details etc.
4. Enter your educational details: Percentage of your Educational Qualification starting from Matriculation examinations to onwards.
5. Upload your Scanned photograph and signature. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb (photograph) and 100 kb (signature) for online uploading.
6. Pay your application fee by online mode.
7. Applicants are required to take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and SEND a COPY to „THE REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR-143005‟, PUNJAB along with self attested copies of all the certificates of Educational/ Professional QUALIFICATIONS (DEGREES AND DMC‟S WITH CONVERSION FORMULA OF CGPA/OGPA), Experience certificate, Caste Category Certificate.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link