Goa RMSA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has announced job notification for the post of Resource Room Teacher. Total vacancies are 10 and the last date to apply is 25-06-2018. (गोवा आरएमएसए या राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान ने संसाधन कक्ष शिक्षक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 10 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25-06-2018 है।)
About GOA RMSA - The GOA RMSA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is a flagship scheme of Government of India, launched in March 2009, to enhance access to secondary education and improve its quality. (गोवा आरएमएसए या राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान माध्यमिक शिक्षा तक पहुंच बढ़ाने और इसकी गुणवत्ता में सुधार के लिए मार्च, 200 9 में लॉन्च किया गया भारत सरकार की एक प्रमुख योजना है। )
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Resource Room Teacher||10 (GEN-06 OBC-02 ST-01 PH-01)|
Candidate should be Graduate with B.Ed in Special Education and valid RCI Registration. (D.Ed) in Special Education may be considered in case of unavailability of B.Ed Special Education Candidate.
Minimum competencies required.
a) Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
b) Minimum computing skills.
2. Essential: Knowledge of Konkani.
3. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Selection will be done on the basis of Lesson Demonstration and Skill Test.
List of Candidates shortlisted for Lesson Demonstration and Skill Test will be hosted on the Goa RMSA website www.goarmsa.in. on 27th June 2018 and Lesson Demonstration and Skill Test will be on 29th June 2018 from 10.00am onwards in the Conference Hall, Directorate of Education, Porvorim Goa.
How to apply
1) The application should be made on plain paper along with one passport size photograph and supported by self-attested certificates of proof of applicant's birth date, valid residence for 15 years from competent authorities, educational qualification, relevant experience, valid employment registration, caste certificate/disability certificate issued by the competent authorities and achievement in sports and other extra-curricular activities, if any.
2) Applications should reach Goa Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, (RMSA) Office 1st Floor, Directorate of Education by Post or hand delivery on or before 25th June 2018 during office hours.
3) Applications are to be made to the State Project Director, Goa Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Directorate of Education, Porvorim - Goa.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification