Goa PSC Recruitment 2018 or Goa Public Service Commission announced a notification for the different posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, and Others. The total of 23 posts is declared by the Public Commission. The details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO . 10 the Year 2018. The last date to apply Online for the posts is 26.10.2018.
गोवा पीएससी भर्ती 2018 या गोवा लोक सेवा आयोग ने सहायक प्रोफेसर, एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर, व्याख्याता, और अन्य के विभिन्न पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। लोक आयोग द्वारा कुल 23 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। 10 वर्ष 2018. पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 26.10.2018 है।
Goa PSC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts||Salary|
|1||Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery||01 post||Rs. 15,600-39,100+6600/-|
|2||Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||02 posts||Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400/-|
|3||Medical Officer||01 post||Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400/-|
|4||Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory(Biology and Serology||01 post||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|5||Assistant Professors in Government College in(Botany, Hindi, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Computer Science and Political Science)||18 posts||Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/-|
The educational details and experience required for the posts are declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details||Experience|
|1||Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery||A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule or Post-graduate degree qualification in the specialty concerned or equivalent.||At least 3 years’ experience in the concerned specialty as Assistant Professor in a Medical College/Teaching Institution after the requisite post-graduate degree qualification and also have a Knowledge of Konkani.|
|2||Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). (ii) Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned specialty/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent. (iii) Should be registered with Dental Council.||One year teaching experience after post graduation in a recognized Institute. or Three years experience as Registrar/Tutor/Senior Resident/Demonstrator in the concerned specialty of Dentistry.|
|3||Medical Officer||A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule and also have a Knowledge of Konkani.||Experience in the general medical practice or the concerned specialty as the case may be.|
|4||Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory(Biology and Serology||Master’s Degree in Science with the at least second class from a recognized University with specialization in the discipline of Zoology/Forensic Science/Microbiology/Genetics/Biotechnology and also have a Knowledge of Konkani.||Should be Computer literate Knowledge.|
|5||Assistant Professors in Government College in(Botany, Hindi, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Computer Science and Political Science)||Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University and Ph. D. or M. Phil. in the relevant subject||Should have a Knowledge of Konkani.|
How to apply
The Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates can click on the Official Website https://www.goaonlineexam.com then Click on Apply Online against the desired post.
2. Register yourself into the portal and Login using your Registration No.
3. Fill-up and submit the online application form like fill the details of 1. Post applied for 2. Candidate’s Name 3. Mother’s name 4. Date of Birth 5. Gender 6. Valid E-Mail ID 7. Valid (own) Mobile Number. 8. Education details as per the post applied. 9. Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his/her address as per the specification is given therein.
4. The Candidates can submit the details. Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour like Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final.
5. On submission, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
6. All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB).
7. Take a printout or save their application in PDF format of the Complete application form for future Use.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification