GHC-Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification on November 13, 2018, for the various of Stenographer Grade-III for district courts of Assam. Total 72 posts are declared by the High Court. Details for the posts are announced in Advertisement no(No. HC.XXXVII- 39/2018/662/R. Cell). The last date to apply for the posts is 30.11.2018.
जीएचसी-गौहती उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 ने असम के जिला अदालतों के लिए विभिन्न आशुलिपिक ग्रेड -3 के लिए 13 नवंबर, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 72 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। विज्ञापन संख्या (संख्या एचसी .XXXVII- 39/2018/662 / आर सेल) में पदों के लिए विवरण की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30.11.2018 है।
For the posts of LDA/Copyist/Typist Notification click here:- Notification
The posts declared by High Court Recruitment 2018 follow as:-
|Name of the posts||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-III||72 posts||Rs. 14000-49000+GP 7400 (PB-2)|
Important Dates are:-
|Submission of online application starts from||16/11/2018, 12:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of online application||27/11/2018, 4:30 PM|
|Last date for payment of fees||30/11/2018, Till bank transaction hour|
The Candidates must possess the following Educational Qualifications:-
- They must have passed Higher Secondary examination from any recognized Board/Council/University.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma /Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute.
- They must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam.
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Stenographer Test, Main Written test and Viva-Voice test.
Stage 1:- Stenographer Test:- Details are:-
- Voice test before dictation:- 2 Minutes of Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 7 minutes) [560 words):- 100 Marks
- Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer:- 3 Minutes of for transcription of the dictated portion in the computer:- 25 Marks.
Stage 2:- Written Test:-The written test will consist of objective type (OMR based) questions on English Language Proficiency (50 marks) and Official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese) (20 marks) of 1 V2 hour duration. The total Consists of 70 Marks
Stage 3:- Viva-Voce:- candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called in the ratio (1 :3) in order of merit in the Stenography Test for viva-voce:- 10 Marks
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150 for SC/ST and Rs.300 for Others. Can be paid through the Online mode.
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the Gauhati High Court:http://ghcrecruitment.in.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format. The image size should be between 5 KB and30 KB for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select Apply Online for Stenographer Grade-III posts.
2. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After the submission of this information, the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the Screen. The system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. A Candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Upload your Passport Size photograph and Signature in the given Size and the image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB also the image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif only.
7. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
8. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
9. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
10. The last date to apply for the posts is 30 November 2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification