GHC-Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification on September 14, 2018, for the various of Grade-III in the Judicial Service of Assam Court. Details for the posts are announced in Advertisement no(No. HC.XXXVII-24/2018/502 R.CELL). Total 42 posts are declared by the High Court. The last date to apply for the posts is 29.09.2018.
जीएचसी-गौहती उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 ने 14 सितंबर, 2018 को अदालत में ग्रेडवीआई के विभिन्न लोगों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। विज्ञापन संख्या (संख्या एचसी .XXXVII-24/2018/502 आर.सेल) में पदों के लिए विवरण की घोषणा की गई है। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 42 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 2 9 .09.2018 है।
The posts declared by High Court Recruitment 2018 follow as:-
|Name of the posts||Category-wise distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
UR-21, SC-03, ST(P)-09, ST(H)-09
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Degree in Law granted by recognized University established in India.
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Preliminary Test, Main Written test and Viva-Voice test.
Preliminary Examination:- It consists of 100 marks of objective type questions out of which 90 marks will cover general knowledge, Aptitude, English, Constitution of India, code of Civil Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Act, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Torts and remaining 10 marks of test of Official Language of Assam.
Main Written Examination:- It consists of 450 marks of objective type questions. Syllabus of the exam is:-
- English- Essay Writing, Precis Writing, Grammer etc. of 100 marks.
- General Knowledge- Objective Type and Aptitude Test of 100 marks.
- Law Paper-1:- Constitution of India, code of Civil Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act of 100 marks.
- Law Paper-2:- Indian Penal Act, Indian Evidence Act, a law of torts, Indian penal code of 100 marks.
- Paper to test proficiency in a language of 50 marks.
Interview:- One to One interaction of 50 marks.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.250 for SC/ST and Rs.500 for Others. Can be paid through the Online mode.
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the Gauhati High Court:http://ghcrecruitment.in.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format. The image size should be between 5 KB and30 KB for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select Apply Online for Grade-III posts.
2. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of this information, the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the Screen. The system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. A Candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Upload your Passport Size photograph and Signature in the given Size.
7. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
8. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
9. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification