GHC-Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification on November 13, 2018, for the various of LOA/COPYIST/TYPIST for the District Judiciary of Assam. Total 158 posts are declared by the High Court. Details for the posts are announced in Advertisement no(No. HC.XXXVII- 45/2018/657 /R. Cell). The last date to apply for the posts is 27.11.2018.
जीएचसी-गौहती उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 ने असम के जिला न्यायपालिका के लिए एलओए / कॉपीिस्ट / टाइपिस्ट के लिए 13 नवंबर, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 158 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। विज्ञापन संख्या (संख्या एचसी .XXXVII- 45/2018/657 / आर सेल) में पदों के लिए विवरण की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 27.11.2018 है।
The posts declared by Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 follow as:-
|District||Total no of posts|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University and also the Candidates must possess the working knowledge of computer.
Note:- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam.
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Common Written test and Viva-Voice test.
Step 1:- Common Written Test:- The Test Consists of 2 Hours of 120 marks. General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks). Official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks).
Step 2:- Viva-Voce:- Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular District) will be called to the Viva Voce (15 marks).
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150 for SC/ST and Rs.300 for Others. Can be paid through the Online mode.
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the Gauhati High Court:http://ghcrecruitment.in.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format. The image size should be between 5 KB and30 KB for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select Apply Online for LDA/COPYIST/TYPIST posts.
2. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After the submission of this information, the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the Screen. The system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. A Candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Upload your Passport Size photograph and Signature in the given Size and the image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB also the image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif only.
7. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
8. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
9. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification