Gajapati High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Stenographer Gr.III, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin in the State of Orissa. The total of 26 posts is declared by the Hugh Court. The last date to apply for the posts is 29 September 2018.
गजपति उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 ने उड़ीसा राज्य में जूनियर क्लर्क / कॉपीिस्ट, आशुलिपिक जीआईआईआई, जूनियर टाइपिस्ट और सालारिड अमीन की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। ह्यूग कोर्ट द्वारा कुल 26 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 2 9 सितंबर 2018 है।
The posts are Categorized by Gajapati high Court Recruitment 2018 are follow as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise posts||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk/ Copyist||ST:07, UR:03, SEBC:05,SC:01||16 posts||Rs.19900/-|
|Stenographer Gr.III||ST:01, UR:02, SEBC:02||05 posts||Rs.25500/-|
|Junior Typist||ST:01, UR:01, SEBC:02||04 posts||Rs.19900/-|
|Salaried Amin||UR:01||01 post||Rs.21700/-|
The Interested Candidates must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education Orissa or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board / University and also have a passed at least Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) or equivalent from a recognized institution. And it is mandatory that the Candidate Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the test in Odia language equivalent to the M.E. standard.
The Selection process depends upon the Written test of all the posts.
Scheme of the Exam for the posts of Junior Typist &Steno Grapher Grade-III are:-
|Written exam of English (qualifying in nature)||100 marks||2 Hours|
|Shorthand & Typing (for Stenographers)||50 marks||15 Minutes|
|Type Writing Test (for Typists)||50 marks||10 Minutes|
|Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
|Viva-voce Test||35 Marks|
Scheme of the Exam for the posts of Junior Clerk:-
|Written exam of English||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Arithmetic||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
|Viva-voce Test||45 Marks|
Scheme of the Exam of the posts of Salaried Admin:-
|Physical Test - Cycling and Swimming Test|
|Written test of Arithmetic||50 marks||1 Hour|
|Knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Theory)||50 marks||1.5 Hour|
|Knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Practical)||25 marks||1.5 Hour|
|Viva-voce Test||25 marks||As would be decided by the Committee of the time of Interview.|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) can be paid through the Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- administration of justice-501-services and service fees- 0010- charges for service provided02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”. And the S.C/S.T candidates are exempted from payment of the examination fees.
Interested Candidates must fill their Application form given with the notification of the posts and also available at the Official Website. Candidates must fill all the details in the Application form and attest to the list of documents given below:-
- Treasury Challan in original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in the appropriate Head.
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C examination certificate or its equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
- Copy of self-attested +2 examination certificate or its equivalent certificate.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of H.S.C examination or any equivalent examination.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of +2 examinations or any equivalent examination.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).
- Copy of caste certificate
- Copy of self-attested Shorthand and Typing certificate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III or the copy of self-attested Typing Certificate for the post of Junior Typist, issued by a recognized institution.
- Copy of Revenue Inspector Training Certificate (self-attested) in case of a candidate for the post of Salaried Amin.
- Two Character certificates issued by two Gazetted Officers
- Two passport size recent photograph self-attested (one is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 5’’ X 12’’ with affixing postal stamps of Rs.30/-(Thirty) on each.
- A declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living, if married.
- Photo Copy of medical certificate showing the percentage of disability issued by the appropriate authority in case of the candidates under persons with disabilities.
- A declaration showing that he/she has no criminal antecedent. 16. Photo Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card.
All These details and Application form must be sent to the given address before 29 September 2018:-
Office of the District Judge, Gajapati, Paralakhemundi, At /P.O.: Paralakhemundi, District: Gajapati, PIN: 761200
Click here for Official Notification:- Official Notification