GRSE Recruitment 2019 or Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has announced a notification for the posts of Trade and Graduate Apprentices. A Total of 200 posts is declared by the Shipbuilders and Engineers limited. The details of the posts are declared in (Notification No. APP:01/18). The last date to apply for the posts is 22.01.2019
GRSE भर्ती 2019 या गार्डन रीच शिपबिल्डर्स एंड इंजीनियर्स लिमिटेड ने ट्रेड और ग्रेजुएट अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। शिपबिल्डर्स एंड इंजीनियर्स द्वारा कुल 200 पद सीमित घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण (अधिसूचना संख्या एपीपी: 01/18) में घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22.01.2019 है
GRSE Recruitment 2019 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the Posts||No of posts||Duration of Training||Place of Trainning|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||135||12 months||Kolkata and Ranchi|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||25||As per Apprentice Act||Kolkata only|
|3||Graduate Apprentice||14||12 months||Kolkata only|
|4||Technician Apprentice||26||12 months||Kolkata and Ranchi|
The educational details required for the different type of Apprentices posts are:-
|S.no||Name of the Posts||Designated Trade||Educational Details||Age limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||Fitter, Welder (G&E), Electrician, Machinist, Pipe Fitter, Carpenter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA), Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Mechanic (Diesel), Fitter (Structural), Secretarial Assistant (English), Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM), Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM||Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned above.||Between 14 to 25 years|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Machinist||Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.||Between 14 to 20 years|
|3||Graduate Apprentice||Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science & Information Technology, Civil||Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields(Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering)||Between 14 to 26 years|
|4||Technician Apprentice||Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Civil)||Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by University in the respective subject fields(Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering)||Between 14 to 26 years|
How to apply
The Interested Candidates can apply Online by following these steps:-
1. Candidates should need to visit the Official Website:-https://jobapply.in/GRSE2018APP/Default.aspx. There is a link of Fresh Applicants and Already Registered Candidates then Click on the desired post you want to apply.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
4. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
5. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
6. Applicants are advised to keep ready valid e-mail ID, mobile number and scan copy of his / her Passport size color photograph (max. 100 KB size) before start filling the online application. The email ID and Mobile number provided in an online application should remain valid for at least one year.
7. The Candidate should note down his/her Complete Application form for future reference.
8. The last date for online application is 22.01.2019.
Click here for Official Notification - Official Notification