GMCH- Government Medical College & Hospital announced a notification for the posts of Senior Resident, Demonstrator & Central Casualty Services in Chandigarh. Total 82 posts are declared by Medical College. The posts are a three period of temporary time. The last date to apply online for the posts is June 29, 2018. The last date to send Hard Copy of the Documents is July 02, 2018.
जीएमसीएच - सरकारी मेडिकल कॉलेज और अस्पताल ने चंडीगढ़ में वरिष्ठ निवासी, प्रदर्शनकारियों और केंद्रीय दुर्घटना सेवाओं के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। मेडिकल कॉलेज द्वारा कुल 82 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पद अस्थायी समय की तीन अवधि हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 2 9 जून, 2018 है। दस्तावेजों की हार्ड कॉपी भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 02 जुलाई, 2018 है।
Government Medical College and Hospital is a medical school and a tertiary care hospital located in Chandigarh, India. The medical school is administered by Panjab It was established in 1991 and has a 36 acres (15 ha) campus located in Sector 32, Chandigarh. The Medical College has an intake of 100 students towards the MBBS degree. It also offers Post-Graduate courses (MD/MS) in a number of medical and surgical subjects.
|Last date to send Hard Copy of the Application form||02 July 2018.|
|Written Test date and Venue||09 July 2018 Auditorium College Building, Govt Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32 Chandigarh|
|Result||10 July 2018 On Oficial Website|
|Interview DATE AND vENUE||16 July 2018 Director Principal, GMCH-32, Chandigarh|
The details of the education for the different posts are described below:-
- For the post of Senior Resident/Casualty Medical Officer/Resident Anaesthetist:- The Candidate must possess a postgraduate of any MD/MS/MDS/DM or Equivalent in the concerned specialities.
- For the Post of Senior Resident(Hospital Administration):- Candidate can possess a postgraduate degree i.e MD Hospital Administration/MD General Medicine.
- For the post of Demonstrator i.e Medical Officer/Lady Medical Officer:- Candidate can possess an MBBS degree or Diploma in relevant or MSC Medical in concerned Subject.
- For the post of Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer:- Candidate can possess an MBBS degree or Diploma in relevant.
The Selection will be based on Written test and Interview of the Candidate.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500 + Bank Charges for General Category Candidates and Rs.250 + Bank Charges for all reserved Category Candidates. A fee can be paid by Online mode Only.
Follow the following steps:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply for the posts through the Official Website:- http://gmch.gov.in/.
2. Click on the Vacancies Tab. There is a link of Apply Online for the posts.
3. Then Enter your Personal and educational details.
4. A candidate has to Upload their passport size photograph less than in 15 Kb size.
5. Pay your Application fee online. Then submit your Form.
6. A candidate has to take two copies of print out of the Complete application form with all their self-attested copies of the documents. And the Hard copy of the Application form must send to the address before:- June 29, 2018.
Office of Director Principal. (Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No 228-A, Block-0), GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link