GAIL Recruitment or Gas Authority of India Limited has announced job notification for Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2019 in GAIL, New Delhi. The last date to apply online is 13-03-2019 and the online registration will start from 12-02-2019. GAIL Recruitment or Gas Authority of India Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi. Gail Recruitment Advertisement is given in the Advt. No.: GAIL/OPEN/ET/2/2018.
गेल भर्ती या गैस अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने गेल, नई दिल्ली में गेट 201 9 के माध्यम से कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 13-03-2019 है और ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 12-02-2019 से शुरू होगा। गेल भर्ती या गैस अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड भारत में सबसे बड़ी सरकारी स्वामित्व वाली प्राकृतिक गैस प्रसंस्करण और वितरण कंपनी है। इसका मुख्यालय नई दिल्ली में है।
गेल भर्ती विज्ञापन विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है: गेल / ओपन / ईटी / 2/2018।
GAIL Recruitment Post Details -
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||E-2|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||E-2|
GAIL Recruitment Salary Details -
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.|
GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee.
How to apply
Application Fees - There are no application fees for any candidates.
How to Apply - 1) Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first apply for GATE-2019 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2019 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2019 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Examination Papers:
|Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||Code|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
List of disciplines/ branches considered equivalent to each of the above 02 disciplines advertised is given below:
|GAIL Discipline||Disciplines/ Branches of Engineering to be considered equivalent against GAIL Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper to be appeared by the candidate||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper Code|
3. Chemical Technology
4. Petrochemical Technology
2. Instrumentation & Control
3. Electronics & Instrumentation
4. Electrical & Instrumentation
6. Electrical & Electronics
2) The candidates will receive their GATE-2019 Registration number printed on the admit card. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2019 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number on the “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 12.02.2019 to 13.03.2019 in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com.
3) Please ensure that the GATE-2019 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2019 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. The name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2019 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
4) CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 12.02.2019 to 1800 hrs on 13.03.2019.
5) After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto-generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach to the candidate informing that his/ her application has been submitted successfully.
6) After applying online, the candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for affixing photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size colour photograph and put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely.
7) The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be same as submitted along with GATE-2019 application form.
8) If the candidate is called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview, he/ she will be required to produce his/her original GATE-2019 admit card, GATE-2019 official scorecard, a printout of the online application form and other relevant documents (both original and one set of self-attested photocopy) as indicated below:
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(ii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iii) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
(iv) Caste category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
(v) Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate.
(vi) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in the “Careers” section of GAIL Website www.gailonline.com. In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at email@example.com.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification