GAIL Recruitment or Gas Authority of India Limited has announced a job notification for the posts of Chief Manager (HR). The last date to apply for GAIL Recruitment online is 21-11-2018 and the online registration will start from 22-10-2018. Total Number of vacancies for GAIL Recruitment is 05. GAIL Recruitment or Gas Authority of India Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
गेल भर्ती या गैस अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने मुख्य प्रबंधक (एचआर) के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। ऑनलाइन गेल भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21-11-2018 है और ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 22-10-2018 से शुरू होगा। गेल भर्ती के लिए रिक्तियों की कुल संख्या 05 है। भारत में गेल भर्ती या गैस अथॉरिटी लिमिटेड भारत की सबसे बड़ी सरकारी स्वामित्व वाली प्राकृतिक गैस प्रसंस्करण और वितरण कंपनी है। इसका मुख्यालय नई दिल्ली में है।
GAIL Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Grade||Salary details||Age Limit|
|Chief Manager (HR)||05||E-5||Rs.90,000 – 2,40,000/-||Max. 40 years|
GAIL Recruitment Posting Details -
The selected candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) Limited or deputed to any Department of Govt. of India/ other PSUs, etc. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the business requirements of the Company.
Click here for the posts of Foreman, Operator & Other 55 Posts - Notification Link
Click here for the posts of Senior Officer, Senior Engineer and Others 38 Posts - Notification Link
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Experience|
|Chief Manager (HR)||
Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years MBA/ MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Human Resources Management with minimum 65% marks. OR
Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years Master Degree/ Two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with minimum 65% marks.
Preference will be given to candidates having an additional qualification of Bachelor Degree in Law (Professional).
Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification executive in line experience in various HR functions (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute, as an employee of that Organization.
Preference will be given to candidates having worked as a Head of HR department in a plant setup. Candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of Labour Laws and hands-on experience in dealing with Industrial Relations, Disciplinary Matters, Contract Labour Management, Participation in Conciliation/ adjudication matters etc. Preference would also be given to candidates having inline executive experience in Oil and Gas / Petrochemical Industry.
Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one year experience in the next lower pay scale or next lower equivalent pay scale.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates.
Selection Process will involve Group Discussions and/ or interview before the Selection Committee.
Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying.
How to apply
Application Fees - At the time of submission of online application, candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)(excluding applicable bank charges) by any one of the following 03 modes:
1. Net banking of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
2. Card payments of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
3. Other Payment Mode: Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
The application fee is to be paid by logging into the website of State Bank of India (www.onlinesbi.com ) and further selecting the option “State Bank Collect”. The User Manual for payment of application fees is available at GAIL website (www.careers.gail.co.in ). Further, the details of the SB Collect Reference Number is to be filled up in the online application form. The Application fee once deposited/ paid will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will neither be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection.
How to Apply -
1) CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The website will be open from 1100 hrs on 22.10.2018 to 1800 hrs on 21.11.2018.
2) Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process. The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online:
(i) Valid email ID and mobile no.
(ii) SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India, if applicable.
(iii) Scanned copy of self-attested recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cm) of the candidate with white background (.JPEG/ .JPG/ .BMP format size up to 50 KB).
3) After submitting the online application, the candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with the unique registration number. Candidate should put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep the form with him/ her for future reference.
4) In case the candidate is called for further Selection Process, he/ she has to bring the downloaded application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS [in the order as mentioned below] together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTOCOPY of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED (in the same order) at the time of further Selection Process, failing which he/ she will not be permitted to appear in the further Selection Process:
(i) Copy of SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India, if applicable.
(ii) Print out of the Online Application form with 02 recent passport size photograph (same photograph uploaded on the online application form) along with the signature on the application form.
(iii) Document in support of Date of Birth proof – Matriculation/ Class-X Certificate/ Mark Sheet/ Admit Card issued by the Board.
(iv) Caste/Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability certificate [in case of PWD category candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates). OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate.
(v) All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
(vi) For the post of Manager (Medical Services-Specialist in Medicine) - Certificate of Registration with Medical Council of India or with State Medical Council & Internship Completion certificate.
(vii) For the post of Senior Officer (F&A): Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ ICWAI for candidates possessing CA/ ICWA (as applicable).
(viii) Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer issued by the Competent Authority for candidates applying for the post of Senior Engineer (Boiler Operations) only.
(ix) Proof of enrollment as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council for candidates having experience as an advocate in Reputed Law Firm(s) [for candidates applying for the posts of Chief Manager (Law) and Manager (Law) only].
(x) Complete and Proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form. Only following types of documentary proofs towards experience will be considered:
I. For Past Employment:
- Experience letter issued by the competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating Designation, date of joining including date of relieving the organization by the employee concerned OR
- Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and also acceptance of resignation letter/ relieving order.
II. For Current Employment:
- Experience letter issued by the competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation, and date of joining the organization by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip OR
- Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and Latest Pay Slip along with any of the following optional documents:
- Identity card issued by the current employer.
- Annual Increment letter
- Promotion order/Transfer order etc.
In the event of the absence of appointment letter and latest pay slip, the candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be rejected.
(xi) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
(xii) Valid ID Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc.
(xiii) Candidates should ensure that they bring all the documents mentioned above to the venue of further Selection Process.
5) Three copies of the photo (same photograph uploaded on the online application form) should be retained for future use. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in the “Careers” section of GAIL Website www.gailonline.com. In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification
For Small Notification, Click here - Official Notification
Click here for User Manual for Payment of Application Fees - User Manual
Click here for User Manual for Filling up of Online Application Form - User Manual