Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Deputy Manager, Manager, Administrative Officer, Management Trainee, and IT Officer. The total of 30 posts is declared by the Bank. The posts are declared on a contract basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 10 November 2018.
एक्ज़िम बैंक भर्ती 2018 ने उप प्रबंधक, प्रबंधक, प्रशासनिक अधिकारी, प्रबंधन प्रशिक्षु और आईटी अधिकारी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 30 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 नवंबर 2018 है।
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD||Total posts||Salary|
|Deputy Manager: Corporate Loans and Advances||-||1||-||-||2||03||Rs.23700/-|
|Manager: Information Technology (IT)||-||-||1||3||-||04||Rs.31705-/-|
|Administrative Officer (Rajbhasha)||-||-||-||1||-||01||Rs.42020/-|
|Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)||11||3||1||5||-||20||Rs.32,500/-|
|Information Technology (IT) Officer||1||1||-||-||-||02||rS.14,00,000/- per annum|
The Educational details and Experiences required for the posts are detailed as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational details||Experience|
|1||Deputy Manager: Corporate Loans and Advances||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and PostGraduation the Course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration||Minimum experience of 1 year for the position of Deputy Manager and 3 years for a position of Manager in the areas of international trade finance or overseas project finance|
|2||Manager: Information Technology (IT)||Minimum 50% marks in B. E /B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA).||Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification IT experience in financial domain viz. Finacle Software, knowledge of PL/SQL/Java|
|3||Manager: Information Technology (Information Security)||Minimum 50% marks in B. E/ B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA).||Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification IT experience viz.Information Security, Systems Audit and VA-PT|
|4||Administrative Officer (Rajbhasha)||Master's Degree of a recognized University in Hindi /English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level. and Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation.||Officer will be responsible for translation from English into Hindi and vice-versa of various references, documents, manuals and other publications of the Bank and arranging for printing thereof.|
|5||Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.||Experience in relevant trade|
|6||Information Technology (IT) Officer||Minimum 50% marks in B.E./B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA).||Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification IT experience in Data Centre Operations.|
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs. 600/- for General Category Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Eligible candidates can submit the application only through online registration system of Exim Bank. The official Link to apply Online is https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details in the online application.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the Deputy Manager, Manager, Administrative Officer posts:- Official Notification
Click here to Check Official Notification of the Managment Trainees posts:- Official Notification
Click here to Check Official Notification of the IT Officer posts:- Official Notification