ESIC Recruitment 2018 or EMPLOYEE'S STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION has announced a job notification for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical). The total of 79 posts is declared by the ESIC. The last date to apply for the posts is 15 December 2018.
ईएसआईसी भर्ती 2018 या कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम ने जूनियर अभियंता (सिविल) और कनिष्ठ अभियंता (विद्युत) के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। ईएसआईसी द्वारा कुल 79 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 दिसंबर 2018 है।
ESIC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||26||06||05||15||52 posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||13||04||02||08||27 posts|
Important Dates are:-
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I)||16.11.2018|
|Last Date & Time for the closing of Registration and Submission of Application (Step-I & Step-II)||15.12.2018 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date & Time for Closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III)||18.12.2018 (Upto 11:45 PM)|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with the Two years of the Professional Experience in the same department.
The Selection Process is based on the Written test and after that Interview or Documents Verification Process.
The Details are:- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice. The total of 200 marks of Paper consists of 02 Hours. The Scheme of Written Examination is as under:
|Paper I – Objective Type||
(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning.
(ii) General Awareness
|Paper II – Objective Type||General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)||100|
Details of the Written Test for the Posts of Junior Engineer in Civil posts:- Syllabus is declared as:-
Part-A: General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 Questions/50 Marks): and General Awareness (50 Questions/50 Marks).
Part-B: Civil & Structural Engineering: Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Environmental Engineering etc.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of ESIC:https://www.esic.nic.in and Click on ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC – 2018., For applying any post in ESIC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Click on “Make Online Payment” tab. On next screen select Category ‘ESIC APPLICATION FEES 2018’. The candidate will be navigated to State Bank Collect (State Bank India) page of ESIC displaying their logo. Enter your ESIC application sequence number. On next Screen-> Application Sequence Number, Name of applicant, Post Applied Category Application Fee. Then Select appropriate mode like 'Mode of Payment' Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details like Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification