ESIC Recruitment 2018 or Employee's State Insurance Corporation Recruitment has announced a job notification and Applications are invited for the post of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESI Corporation. The total of 771 posts are declared and all are on a Temporary Basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 10.11.2018.
ईएसआईसी भर्ती 2018 या कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम भर्ती ने नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और ईएसआई निगम में बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी (आईएमओ) ग्रेड -2 (एलोपैथिक) के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। कुल 771 पद घोषित किए गए हैं और सभी अस्थायी आधार पर हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10.11.2018 है।
ESIC Recruitment 2018 posts Details among all Categories are:-
|S.no||Name of the State||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total posts|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir||4||1||-||5||10|
The Candidates must have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and also have a Registration with the Medical Council of India.
The Selection process for the posts depends on the Written Examination followed by the interview.
Written Examination:- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks. The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category. The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination as follows:-
|Section I: General Medicine & Paediatrics (100 Marks)||Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine (100 Marks)|
|General Medicine=80 Questions||Surgery=34 Questions|
|Paediatrics= 20 Questions||Gynaecology & Obstetrics=33 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine=33 Questions|
|All questions are of 01 Mark per Question||All questions are of 01 Mark per Question|
The total of 200 Marks questions of 200 Questions total.
The One to One Interview Consists of 50 marks. And the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
How to apply
Application Fee:- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen and Rs.500/- for All others. And ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Eligible candidates can submit the application only through online registration system of ESIC. The official Link to apply Online is https://www.esic.nic.in. Then Follow ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2018. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of the recruitment process.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. The candidates are advised to submit the only single online application.
3) Candidates need to fill in the required details in the online application.
4) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
5) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
6) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
7) The Candidates should Upload the Photograph and Signature. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph and signature should be 100kb.
8) Click on the “Make Payment” tab. The candidate will be navigated to State Bank Collect (State Bank India) page. Click to ‘ESIC APPLICATION FEES 2018’. On the next screen, Application Sequence Number, Name of applicant, Post Applied Category Exam. Fees
9) Verify the details and click on 'Confirm' Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification