ESIC-Employee's State Insurance Corporation Chhattisgarh announced a notification for the post of Paramedical and Nursing Staff in Chhattisgarh Region on 21 December 2018. The total number of posts announced is 33. The Vacancy includes various professions like Staff Nurse and Pharmacist (Allopathic). The last date to apply for the post is 21 January 2019. The recruitment will be on regular basis.
ईएसआईसी-कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम छत्तीसगढ़ ने 21 दिसंबर 2018 को छत्तीसगढ़ क्षेत्र में पैरामेडिकल और नर्सिंग स्टाफ के पद के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल पदों की संख्या 33 है। रिक्ति में स्टाफ नर्स और फार्मासिस्ट (एलोपैथिक) जैसे विभिन्न व्यवसायों शामिल हैं। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 जनवरी 2019 है। भर्ती नियमित आधार पर होगी।
|21 December 2018||Starting of Application|
|21 January 2019||Last Date of Application|
|24 January 2018||Last Date of Payment|
Vacancy Details of the ESIC Chattisgarh-
The interested candidates must fall in below-given qualifications to be eligible for the post.
|Post Name||Post Code||Salary||Educational Qualifications||Age|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||06||29200- 92300||Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and qualified||Not exceeding 32 years|
|Staff Nurse||01||44900- 142400||
1.Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse
2.Registered nurse with Nursing Council
|Not exceeding 37 years|
- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks).
The details of the written examination are as follows-
|Type of Examination||Duration of Examination||Syllabus||Further Details|
|Written Examination of total 125 marks containing Multiple Choice Questions i.e. MCQs only||2 Hours||
1.100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional/ Subject/Post & 2.
25 (25 Marks) Questions on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
1. The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language
2. There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
- For the post of Junior Medical Record Technician and Optometrist/Refractionist, the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Examination (125 Marks) and Computer Test (Qualifying in nature).
The candidates will be shortlisted for the written examination after qualifying the Computer skill test. The details of the computer test and written examination is given below-
Computer Skill Test-
|PART A.||Preparation of two PowerPoint Presentations/Slides on MS-PowerPoint||10 Minutes|
|PART B.||Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words with formatting in MS Word||20 Marks|
|PART C.||Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel with use of formulae||20 Marks|
The Test is of 50 Marks in Total and 30 Minutes will be provided to the candidates for the competition.
How to apply
Follow the Procedure as:-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen - Rs. 250 /-
- For other Categories - Rs. 500/-
The eligible applicants need to apply ONLINE. The candidates can apply on the official website of ESIC i.e. ESIC Chhattisgarh. The eligible candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website given above.
- Click on RECRUITMENT given on the window.
- After reading all the instructions click on I AGREE and the START.
- The applicants need to sign up first with their E-mail Id and Mobile no.
- With the registered Mobile no. and ID and unique ONE TIME PASSWORD will be generated which is to be filled during LOGIN.
- Fill in the particular Fields.
- Upload the scanned documents given below.
- Pay the respective fee for the exam.
- Finally, submit your application.
The candidates should have the following scanned documents with them before applying for the post-
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Hand Written Declaration.
- Click on the “Make Payment” tab after completing the form.
- The candidate will be taken to State Bank Collect (State Bank India) page. On next screen select Category ‘ESIC APPLICATION FEES 2018’.
- The applicants need to fill in the following details.
- a. Please enter your ESIC application sequence number,
- Application Sequence Number,
- Name of applicant,
- Post Applied Category Exam.
- Verify the details and click on 'Confirm'.
- Select the appropriate 'Mode of Payment' i.e Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
NOTE- The applicants are advised to study all the instructions carefully before applying the post. The applications after 21 January 2019 will not be entertained and the authority has the only ONLINE mode of application, so the applications received in any other format will be rejected.
The candidates can check the official notification here- Official Notification