ECIL Recruitment or Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the job notification for the posts of additional General Manager, SDGM, Personnel Manager, Purchase Manager, Purchase Officer, Personnel Officer and Accounts Officer in Department of Atomic Energy, ECIL, Hyderabad, Telangana on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited from 29 Sep 2018 02:00 PM to 15 Oct 2018 04:00 PM for 30 vacancies.
ईसीआईएल भर्ती या इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम लिमिटेड ने अनुबंध पर परमाणु ऊर्जा, ईसीआईएल, हैदराबाद, तेलंगाना विभाग में अतिरिक्त महाप्रबंधक, एसडीजीएम, कार्मिक प्रबंधक, खरीद प्रबंधक, खरीद अधिकारी, कार्मिक अधिकारी और लेखा अधिकारी पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आधार। 2 9 सितंबर 2018 02:00 अपराह्न से 15 अक्टूबर 2018 04:00 अपराह्न तक 30 रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं।
ECIL Recruitment Post Details-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Monthly Emoluments|
|Additional General Manager ( P&A)||1||50 years||Rs.1,42,056 (Rs.100000-3%-260000) (EG-VIII)|
|SDGM (Purchase)||1||48 years||Rs.1,27,098 (Rs.90000-3%-240000) (EG-VII)|
|SDGM (Nuclear)||2||48 years||Rs.1,27,098 (Rs.90000-3%-240000) (EG-VII)|
|Personnel Manager||3||40 years||Rs.85,395 (Rs.60000-3%-180000) (EG-IV)|
|Purchase Manager||3||40 years||Rs.85,395 (Rs.60000-3%-180000) (EG-IV)|
|Purchase Officer||5||35 years||Rs.57,115 (Rs.40000-3%-140000) (EG-II)|
|Personnel Officer||5||35 years||Rs.57,115 (Rs.40000-3%-140000) (EG-II)|
|Accounts Officer||10||28 years||Rs.57,115 (Rs.40000-3%-140000) (EG-II)|
ECIL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29 Sep 2018 02:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Oct 2018 04:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of an Application form||22 Oct 2018|
|Written Test/ Interview date||Will be communicated by mail/post to eligible candidates only or visit our website for more information.|
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Post Qualification Experience (yrs.) as on 31.08.2018|
|Additional General Manager ( P&A)||Preferably a first-class Post-Graduate Degree in HR/ IR/ PM/ Social Work or Preferably first class full-time Diploma (Two years) in HR/IR/PM||20 years|
|SDGM (Purchase)||Preferably a first class Graduate in Engineering||18 years|
|SDGM (Nuclear)||B.Tech./ B.E. in EEE or equivalent with 1st Class (60%) and a Post Graduation in Nuclear Technology. Certification in Radiation Safety / Diploma in Management will be an added advantage.||18 years|
|Personnel Manager||Preferably first class Post Graduation Degree in HR/ IR/ PM/ Social Work or preferably first class full-time Diploma (Two years) in HR/ IR/ PM||10 years|
|Purchase Manager||A preferably first class Graduate in Engineering and a Post-graduation / Diploma in Materials Management||10 years|
|Purchase Officer||A preferably first class Graduate in Engineering. Should have experience in purchase function in an organization dealing with multiple materials procurement covering various technical and non-technical items||3 years|
|Personnel Officer||A preferably first class Post Graduate in HR/IR/PM or first class Diploma (Two years) fulltime in HR/IR/PM or Preferably a first class MBA with HR specialization||3 years|
|Accounts Officer||A candidate should be a qualified CA/ICWA. Candidates should possess the requisite aptitude to deal with issues of Finance, Costing, Pricing, Audit, and Project Evaluation & Project matters etc., independently.
Candidates with relevant post qualification experience will be preferred.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
The date, time and venue of written test & interview will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
How to apply
Application fees - Application fees details are as follows -
|Gen/ OBC||Rs 500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & Serving / Retired Service Officers||Nil|
Modes of Payment - Through SBI Collect.
Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect Online:
|a) Click on the LINK PROVIDED on Home Page of Advertisement as “Online/Offline payment” Candidate will be redirected to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=871058|
|b) Click the checkbox for terms and conditions and then click on Proceed.|
|c) In Select Payment Category, select the appropriate post as per advertisement.|
|d) After entering all the required details in the fields provided, the candidate has to proceed for payment through online by Net Banking / Card Payments;|
|e) After remitting the fees, the candidate has to enter the SB Collect Reference Number in the column [field] provided in online Application column of “Journal number”, Branch Code - “02714”, Branch Name - “ECIL”, Date of payment and Amount under the “SBI payment details of Online / Offline field” and submit the application.|
|f) The aforesaid Reference Number will start with “DU’’ followed by numerical. e.g DU83546544.|
|g) Please note that it may take up to three working days to update the details of Application Fee. Once the details of payment of Application fee are received from Bank, the applicant can view these details using the "Application Fee Payment Details" link.|
Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect Offline:
|a. Click on the LINK PROVIDED on Home Page of Advertisement as “Online/Offline payment” Candidate will be redirected to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=871058|
|b. Click the checkbox for terms and conditions and then click on Proceed.|
|c. In Select Payment Category, select the appropriate post as per advertisement.|
|d. After entering all the required details in the fields provided, the candidate to proceed for payment through OFFLINE by click on the “OTHER PAYMENT MODES” - SBI BANK BRANCH ONLY.|
|e. Please print the Pre Acknowledgement Payment form and submit in any SBI Branch for payment.|
|f. After remitting the fees, candidate is required to enter the SB Collect Reference Number as shown in the SBI [PAP] Pre Acknowledgement Payment Form has to be entered in online application as Journal Number, Branch Code, Branch Name, Date of payment and Amount under the “SBI payment details of Online/ Offline field” and submit the application.|
How to apply - 1) Eligible candidates including INTERNAL EMPLOYEES have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website “www.ecil.co.in”. You can alternatively use http://careers.ecil.co.in selecting ‘Careers’ followed by e-Recruitment for getting connected to advertisement details. The online application process will be operational from 29.09.2018 (1400 hrs.) to 15.10.2018 (1600 hrs.).
2) After applying online, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. Write the system generated on-line application serial number on the ECIL copy of the Fee Remittance Receipt form.
3. The candidate has to sign on print-out of online registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) and enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & Medical Certificate (applicable for PWD candidates only) along with ECIL’s copy of Fee Remittance Receipt invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form and the candidate’s copy of Fee Remittance Receipt for future reference.
4. The candidate should write Advertisement No. 35/2018, post number and system generated application number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures as indicated at Sl.No.4 to: SENIOR DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER & IN-CHARGE, HR Personnel Group, Administrative Office, ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
5. The eligible INTERNAL EMPLOYEES should apply through Online only. He/She should take a print-out after completing the online registration process which should be forwarded by concerned Personnel Executive and HoD of the Division so as to reach recruitment section on or before the due date i.e. 22.10.2018.
6. Please note that the registered on-line application form along with all the enclosures (hard copy) as indicated at Sl.No.4 above, should reach ECIL on or before 22.10.2018 invariably.
7. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process, in case of suppression/furnishing false information / without enclosing necessary documents, including Fee Remittance Receipt etc.
8. The candidate has to write advertisement number, post name and On-line system generated application number for all future correspondence.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
1. On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
2. All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience, latest caste & disability(PWD) certificates, Discharge Certificate (for Defence Personnel) if any along with a set of photocopies.
3. Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
4. If claiming age relaxation as the candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification