Department AYUSH, Ministry of Helth Medical and Family Welfare announced a notification for the posts of Lecturer(Unani) and Medical Officer(Ayurveda) in the state of Telangana. The total of 70 posts is declared by the Department, in which the 62 posts are declared for the Medical Officer and the rest of 08 posts are declared for the Lecturer posts. The last date to apply for the posts is September 15, 2018.
विभाग आयुष, हेल्थ मेडिकल एंड फैमिली कल्याण मंत्रालय ने तेलंगाना राज्य में व्याख्याता (यूनानी) और चिकित्सा अधिकारी (आयुर्वेद) के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। विभाग द्वारा कुल 70 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं, जिसमें 62 पदों को चिकित्सा अधिकारी के लिए घोषित किया जाता है और शेष 08 पद व्याख्याता पदों के लिए घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts of Lecturer Declared by Department AYUSH are categorized as:-
|Department name||Total posts|
|Ilmul Advia wa Saidla||01|
|Tahafuzi wa samaji Tib||01|
|Niswan wa atfal||01|
The posts of Medical Officer Declared by Department AYUSH are categorized as:-
|Zone||Total no of posts|
|Zone - V||20|
|Zone - VI||42|
Click here to Check the details of Lecturer and Medical Officer(HOMOEO) posts:- Official Notification
The educational details for the posts are declared as:-
For the posts of Lecturer(Unani):- The Candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Unani, awarded by any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and should also be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being in force in Telangana.
For the posts of Medical Officer(Ayurveda):- The Candidate must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission and should also be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being in force in Telangana.
The Selection Criteria for the posts are declared as:-
For the posts of Lecturer:- The total 100 marks will be distributed as:- (i) An aggregate of marks obtained in all the Years in the Degree exam ( BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)---- 75.
(ii) 5 marks @ 1(One) mark for each completed after passing qualifying examination i.e P.G. Degree / Specialty, subject to a maximum of 5 (five) marks.
(iii) 20 marks @ 1.5 ( One and a half) marks for every Six (6) months of contract services of working in AYUSH Government Medical Colleges
(iv) There will be no interview.
For the posts of Medical Officer:- (i) Aggregate of marks obtained in all the Years in the qualifying exam (BHMS) =75 Marks.
(ii) Weightage for contractual AYUSH Doctors working in RBSK, ESI, other Telangana State Government Departments / Telangana State-owned Public Enterprises= 20 marks as (i) @2.5 Marks per six months in Tribal Area (ii) @2.0 Marks per six months in Rural Area (iii) @1.0 Marks per six months in Urban Area.
(iii) Weightage for Number of years since passing qualifying exam= 05 marks as Up to 05 marks @1.0 marks for each completed year after passing the qualifying exam.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.600/- and the Candidates can pay the fee through payment gateway /credit /debit card/net banking.
Steps to apply Online:-
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website https://ayushrect2018.telangana.gov.in. On Home Page to open the link Click on Apply Online.
2. Then Click on the "One Time Registration". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
4. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
5. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
- ENTER DOCUMENT DETAILS
6. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
1). SSC/SSLC Class Certificate (for proof in support of Date of Birth)
2) a) Degree in Homoeopathy awarded by a University with one-year compulsory Internship. b) Marks Statements of all the years/ Semesters of Professional Degree issued by the University Concerned.
3). Certificate of completion of an internship.
4) Certificate as Registered Medical Practitioner from the Telangana State Board of Indian Medicine ( up to dated/Renewed).
5) Study Certificate from Class IV to X issued by the School/Institution, which is recognized by the Govt.
6). Social Status Certificate for SC/ST/BC.
7). Certificate of Disability (Wherever applicable)
8). Residential /Nativity certificate issued by MRO is to be considered only in respect of candidates who have not studied a regular schooling from IV to X ( I. e Open school / Private study)
Click on Submit Button For Final Submission and Check your Details.
Click here to Check Notification for Lecturer(Unani) posts:- Official Notification
Click here to Check Notification for Medical Officer(Ayurveda) posts:- Official Notification