The most awaited admit cards for the Multi-Tasking Service Examination 2018 has been released on the official website of Delhi Police. The High School Passed Candidates must have to qualify the Written Test. The Candidates those who are shortlisted after the Exam will be called for the Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 5% weightage to Written Test Score & 10% weightage to Interview Stage.
The total of 707 posts was announced by the Delhi Police Recruitment Board for the different posts like Cook, Safai Karmchari, Mochi, Tailor etc. Now here are the Admit Cards for the Written Exam. The details of the Written test is given in the instructions mentioned in the Admit Cards.
Steps to Download the Admit Cards:-
1. Go to the official website of Delhi Police:- http://www.recruitmentonline.co.in/
2. At Home Page, there is a link of the Download Admit Card for MTS posts.
3. Click on "Click here".
5. Then you have to enter Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 issued Registration No, Date of Birth in the format dd/mm/yy and Captcha given there.
6. You will be redirected to the new page that is your Admit Card.
7. Verify your details and Download the Admit Card.
The candidate has to appear with the downloaded Admit Cards duly signed by themselves.
About Delhi Police:- The Delhi Police (DP) is the Law Enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). It does not have jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of the National Capital Region. In 2015, sanctioned strength of DP was 84,536 (including I.R. Battalion:para7.69 making it one of the largest metropolitan police forces in the world.About 25 percent of Delhi police strength is earmarked for VVIP security