DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 or Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Managers in the State of Maharashtra. The total of 52 posts is declared by the Bank. The Online submission of the posts starts on 30 August 2018 and ends on 13 September 2018.
डीएनएस बँक भर्ती 2018 किंवा डोंबिवली नागरी सहकारी बँक लिमिटेड यांनी महाराष्ट्र राज्यातील सहाय्यक व्यवस्थापकांची एक अधिसूचना जाहीर केली. बँकेने एकूण 52 पदे घोषित केली आहेत. ऑनलाईन अर्ज सादर करणे 30 ऑगस्ट 2018 पासून सुरू होते आणि 13 सप्टेंबर 2018 रोजी समाप्त होते.
Category Wise distribution of posts are declared by DNS Bank Recruitment as stated below:-
|Caste||No of posts|
Some Important Dates are:-
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||30.08.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||30.08.2018 to 13.09.2018|
|Last date to apply||13.09.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||01.10.2018|
|Online Examination||In the month of October 2018|
|Declaration of result status of examination||3 days after conducting Online examination|
|Download of call letters for Interview||15 days after the declaration of result|
|Conduct of Interview||3 days after the last date of downloading interview call letters|
The Candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream like Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Management from a recognized University. And Operating and working knowledge in computer systems are mandatory for the Candidates i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
The Candidates are shortlisted by Online test followed by an Interview process.
Online Test Details are:-
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Candidates qualifying from the Exam will be called for the Interview.
Interview Process:- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank at Mumbai only. The total weightage allotted for interview process is 100.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR ASST. Managers.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Marksheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Along all these details Candidate have to present on the Given date and Time.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others. And can be paid through the Online Mode.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps:-
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the DNS Bank:http://dnsbank.in/. On Home Page to open the link Click on the Link of 'Recruitment for the posts of Assitant Manager" to open up the On-Line Application Form the link will be open on August 14, 2018, to September 09, 2018.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
(a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
(b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also.
(d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification