DME AP Recruitment 2018 or Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Professors to work in Government Medical Colleges and RIMS Institutions through the Direct Recruitment Process. The total of 280 posts is declared by the Medical Department. The last date to send Application form through Speed post as declared as 15 November 2018.
DME AP రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2018 లేదా మెడికల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ డైరెక్టరేట్, ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ డైరెక్ట్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ ప్రాసెస్ ద్వారా ప్రభుత్వ వైద్య కళాశాలలు మరియు RIMS ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్స్ లో పని అసిస్టెంట్ ప్రొఫెసర్లు పోస్టులకు నోటిఫికేషన్ ప్రకటించింది. మెడికల్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ మొత్తం 280 పోస్టులను ప్రకటించింది. 2018 నవంబర్ 15 నాటికి స్పీడ్ పోస్టు ద్వారా దరఖాస్తు ఫారమ్ పంపే చివరి తేదీ.
DME AP Recruitment 2018 declared Important Dates are:-
|Issue of Notification in news papers||29-10-2018|
|Availability of online application||31-10-2018 2.00 PM onwards|
|Closure of Availability of online application||12-11-2018 Up to 5.00 PM|
|Submission of Printout of filled in application form along with Xerox copies of certificates||15-11-2018 Up to 5.00 PM|
|Display of tentative merit list||27-11-2018|
|Display of final merit list||30.11.2018|
|Original certificate verification & Counseling||03.12.2018 onwards|
The educational details of the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational details|
|1||Assistant Professor of Anatomy||M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)|
|2||Assistant Professor of Physiology||MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)|
|3||Assistant Professor of Biochemistry||M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)|
|4||Assistant Professor of Pharmacology||MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D. (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).|
|5||Assistant Professor of Pathology||M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)|
|6||Assistant Professor of Microbiology||M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)w ith D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)|
|7||All other Assistant Professor posts||MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.|
The selection of the Candidates will be done through the Marks Weightage given by the Organization and the agenda of the distribution of the marks is declared as:-
There is a total of 100 marks of weightage is there and classifies as:-
- 75 Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15 marks. a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area, b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area. c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
- Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who have already benefited once in getting Govt service.
The list of the Final Candidates will be Uploaded on the Official Website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Andra Pradesh.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1500/- for BC / OC and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST. The fee can be paid through the Online mode through the proper Gateway. After the payment of the Application fee. Take a print out of the Fee receipt.
Follow the Following Steps:-
Step 1:- Go to the official website i.e.http://dme.apntruhs.in/. Choose the Option Candidate Registration And Start Registration. Click on the Link of Apply Online Here.
Step 2:-Registration/Login:- Candidate have to register themselves by entering Username and password of your own Choice.
Step 3:- Personal and Educational Details:- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate. And all the mandatory columns of the application forms like address, Phone number, and Email and also educational details like marks from the matriculation to onwards with the passing year and percentage etc.
Step 4:- Uploading Photograph and Signature:- A Scanned Copy of Colour Passport size photograph of the Applicant in (.jpg or .png) format having a size less than 25KB to 50KB and 200x300 pixels and Signature of the Candidate In Black Ink in (.jpg or .png) format having a size less than 10KB to 25 KB and 140x60 pixels.
Step 5:-Payment & Final Submission:- Candidate is requested to Choose their Payment Mode and pay their Application fee. Take a printout of filled in application copy with registration number allotted.
Step 6:-Generation & Printing of Registration Slip:- Candidate is also advised to keep a printout of the duly filled application form and the Registration Slip with himself/ herself for sending by Post.
The print out of the filled in application form with all enclosures, passport size photo, and attach copies of the self-attested copies of the following documents must send to the particular address:-
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth).
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS / M.Sc) Applications without mark list will not be considered the * mandatory document.
- Copy of Degree Certificates 1. MBBS 2. Post-graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB 3. Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB 4. Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
- Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Service certificate (contract )- Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce service certificate.
- Service Certificate (in service) Doctors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. (i.e. DPH / APVVP ).
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s).
- S.R. completion certificate.
The application to be sent in a sealed cover and the cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in ” ________________________. And sent to the address:- O/o Director of Medical Education, Old Government General Hospital, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada Pin Code: 520 003.
Note:-Candidates who belong to AP only need to apply.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification