Cochin Port Trust Recruitment or Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Post Details -
|Discipline||No. of Post||Stipend per month|
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices|
|Electrical Engg.||06||Rs 10,000/-|
|Mechanical Engg.||22||Rs 10,000/-|
|Electronics Engg.||4||Rs 10,000/-|
|Civil Engg.||7||Rs 10,000/-|
|Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||4||Rs 10,000/-|
|Safety Engg.||3||Rs 10,000/-|
|Marine Engg.||2||Rs 10,000/-|
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||2||Rs 10,000/-|
|Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electrical Engg.||15||Rs 8500/-|
|Mechanical Engg.||20||Rs 8500/-|
|Electronics Engg.||6||Rs 8500/-|
|Instrumentation Engg||5||Rs 8500/-|
|Civil Engg.||5||Rs 8500/-|
|Computer Engg.||4||Rs 8500/-|
|Commercial Practice||15||Rs 8500/-|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment DURATION OF TRAINING -
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment PREVIOUS TRAINING -
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organisation are not eligible to apply.
|Discipline||No. of Post|
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices||
|Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to apply
Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!regi…. Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in CSL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
In case of any issues/queries related to the NATS portal, you may please contact the Official NotificationBoard of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) (Southern Region), Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT.
Candidates should have the following details ready to complete the enrollment process:
a) University Reg No./Roll No./Enroll No.
b) Final Degree/Diploma Certificate/Consolidated Mark sheet (Scanned copy for uploading: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1 MB).
c) Name of College/University.
d) Percentage of marks or CGPA.
e) Branch of study.
f) Month and year of passing.
g) Aadhar Card Number.
h) Bank details.
i) Valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. (Will be required to send/verify OTP).
j) Passport size photograph (Scanned copy for uploading: Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 1 MB)
Steps for Enrollment:
1. Log onto website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and Click on “Enroll” tab.
2. The page appears with Eligibility Check (1), Questionnaire & Guidelines (2), Enrollment Form (3) and Preview & Confirm (4) sections.
3. In the Eligibility Check (1) section, select “Student” from the drop-down list. Then other student-related questions appear. Answer the questions related to eligibility check for the NATS programme.
4. Ensure that you have the mandatory documents and click I’ve above data. The Let’s Get Started area is displayed.
5. In the Mobile Number text box, type your mobile number, and then click Send OTP. The One Time Password is sent to the mobile number.
6. In the One Time Password text box, type the password received on your mobile number, and then click Continue. The mobile number is verified and student-related fields appear.
7. Type your name and primary email ID in the Name of the Student and Primary Email ID fields, respectively, and type a password in the Setup a Password and Confirm Password fields.
8. Click Save and continue. The Questionnaire & Guidelines (2) section appears.
9. Read the guidelines, required enrolment documents and the terms and conditions, and then select the By clicking this box I agree to the above Terms and Conditions check box.
10. Click Agree and continue. The Enrollment Form section appears with Personal Information, Education Details and Training Preferences tabs.
11. On the Personal Information tab, type or select the required details.
12. Click Save and continue. The Educational Details tab appears.
13. On the Educational Details tab, type or select the required details. Upload qualifying degree/diploma/provisional certificate.
14. Click Save and continue. The Training Preferences tab appears. On the Training Preferences tab, type or select the required details.
15. Read the Declaration given at the bottom of the page, and then select the By clicking this box I agree to the above Terms and Conditions check box.
16. Click Save and Preview. The Preview & Confirm section appears.
17. Check all the entered details and click Submit. The enrollment is completed and the Enrollment Successful page appears with your Email ID, User ID and Password details.
18. To print the enrollment details, click Print.
19. Click Close & Continue. The Login page appears as given below. Candidates can log on the NATS Portal with the enrollment details shown in the printout.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN COCHIN SHIPYARD LTD -
1. Log onto NATS Portal using your User ID/E-mail ID and password obtained after enrollment.
2. In the home page Click On “Establishment Requests” Tab And Select Option “Find Establishment” from Drop Down Menu.
3. Once you click on “Find Establishment”, below page appears with two “Search Criterions”. i.e. Options to Search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
4. Among the Search criterion options select Establishment Name, type Cochin Shipyard Limited and click on option “Search”.
5. Once you click on “Search” below page appears listing current openings in Cochin Shipyard Limited. Click on Establishment name “Cochin Shipyard Limited” (First column) and Select “Apply” button given at the bottom of the page.
6. Once you click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the Establishment”.
For detailed information, visit link shown below: http://mhrdnats.gov.in/sites/default/files/NATS_User_Manual_Student_Enr…
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION CANDIDATES MAY CONTACT VIA E-MAIL ID: email@example.com
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Enroll Link