Central Railway announced a job notification for the different posts of Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric), Winder (Armature), Electrician, and Painter in the different areas of India. Total 2573 posts area declared by the Central Railway. These posts are declared on a contractual basis. The last date to apply for the posts is July 25, 2018.
केंद्रीय रेलवे ने भारत के विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में फिटर, कारपेन्टर, टर्नर, वेल्डर (गैस और इलेक्ट्रिक), विंडर (आर्मेचर), इलेक्ट्रीशियन और पेंटर की विभिन्न पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। केंद्रीय रेलवे द्वारा घोषित कुल 2573 पद क्षेत्र। ये पद संविदात्मक आधार पर घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 25 जुलाई, 2018 है।
About Central Railway:- Central Railway or CR is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff.
Candidates have to choose only one cluster. And according to this the area and unit are declared as:-
Cluster 1:- Mumbai
- Units are:- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai, Kalyan Diesel Shed, Kurla Diesel Shed, Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan, Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla, Parel Workshop, Matunga Workshop, and S&T Workshop, Byculla.
Cluster 2:- Bhusawal
- Units are:- Carriage & Wagon Depot, Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal Manmad Workshop, and TMW Nasik Road
Cluster 3:- Pune
- Units are:- Carriage & Wagon Depot, Diesel Loco Shed.
- Units are:- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni, and Carriage & Wagon Depot.
Cluster 4:- Solapur
- Carriage & Wagon Depot, Kurduwadi Workshop.
The Post Details -
|Name of the Cluster and Unit||UR||OBC||SC||ST||TL||OH||VH||HH||Ex.|
|Mumbai:- CARRIAGE & WAGON (COACHING) WADI BUNDER||131||69||39||19||258||04||01||02||07|
|KALYAN DIESEL SHED||28||14||08||03||53||1||-||-||1|
|KURLA DIESEL SHED||31||16||09||04||60||02||-||-||02|
|S&T WORKSHOP, BYCULLA||31||17||09||03||60||01||-||-||01|
|BHUSAWAL:- CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||63||32||18||09||122||03||-||-||03|
|ELECTRIC LOCO SHED||40||21||13||06||80||02||-||-||02|
|ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP||62||13||17||08||118||04||-||-||04|
|TMW NASIK ROAD||25||15||07||03||50||01||-||-||01|
|PUNE:- CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||17||09||03||02||31||01||-||-||01|
|DIESEL LOCO SHED||62||17||09||33||121||04||-||-||04|
|NAGPUR:- ELECTRIC LOCO SHED, AJNI||25||13||07||03||48||01||-||-||01|
|CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||32||16||06||05||59||-||02||-||02|
|SOLAPUR:- CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT||40||19||08||06||73||02||-||-||02|
Candidates should have 10th/SSC with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks with ITI in trade notified.
|Name of the Trade||Educational Qualification|
|Tailor (General)||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Sewing Technology.|
|Carpenter||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Carpenter Trade.|
|Diesel Mechanic||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade.|
|Electrical / Electronics||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Electrician Trade.|
|Electrician||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Electrician Trade.|
|Electronic Mechanic||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade.|
|Fitter||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Fitter Trade.|
|Machinist||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Machinist Trade.|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant.|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Laboratory Assistant (CP).|
|Painter||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Painter Trade.|
|Welder||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Welder Trade.|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools Jigs & Fixtures)||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Tool & Die maker.|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 50% Marks and ITI in Sheet Metal Worker.|
Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculations with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight to both.
How to apply
Application Fees -Rs.100/- is the Charge of the Application fee. A Fee is non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking - Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment. After Successful Submission of the fee, the Candidates are redirected to the Application form.
How To Apply -
1) Candidates need to visit the official website of Central Railway:-https://www.rrccr.com/modules/home/Home.aspx.
2) At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. Candidates are required to register and can log in with Id and password after successful registration.
3) Then-candidate is required to fill out an application form and upload their scanned image in (size 3.5 cm x 3.5) color, JPG/JPEG format, and signature in (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), JPG/JPEG format.
4) Candidate should provide the valid mobile number and email ID which should remain active till the process
of recruitment completes.
5)Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster, he can give units in order of preference.
6) The last date to apply is 25/07/2018.
7) List Of Scanned Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration:
i) Photograph and Signature
ii) 10th standard Mark Sheet
iii)Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth(10th certificate/school leaving certificate)
iv)Consolidated mark sheet of ITI (all semester)
v)NTC issued by NCVT
vi) Caste Certificate
viii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
8) Redirected to the Payment Submission mode. Pay Your Application fee.
9) After the Complete submission takes a print out of the Complete Application form.
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through the ONLINE process to RRC up to 25/07/2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link