Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Internal Ombudsman on contract Basis. A Total of 01 posts are announced by the Bank. Details of the exam are declared in RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. RP / 3 / 2018. The Online registration starts from November 07, 2018, and end on November 27, 2018. Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. It is headquartered in Bengaluru.
ಕೆನರಾ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2018 ಗುತ್ತಿಗೆ ಬೇಸಿಸ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಆಂತರಿಕ ತನಿಖಾಧಿಕಾರಿ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಿದೆ. 01 ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಳ ಒಟ್ಟು ಮೊತ್ತವನ್ನು ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಘೋಷಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯ ವಿವರಗಳು ರಿಕ್ರಿಟಿಕೇಟ್ ನೊಟಿಫಿಕೇಷನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಘೋಷಿಸಲ್ಪಟ್ಟಿಲ್ಲ. ಆರ್ಪಿ / 3 / 2018. ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ನೋಂದಣಿ ನವೆಂಬರ್ 07, 2018 ರಿಂದ ಆರಂಭಗೊಂಡು, ನವೆಂಬರ್ 27, 2018 ರಂದು ಕೊನೆಗೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತದೆ. ಕೆನರಾ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಭಾರತದ ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ ಸ್ವಾಮ್ಯದ ಅತಿದೊಡ್ಡ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ವಲಯದ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದಾಗಿದೆ. ಇದು ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಧಾನ ಕಚೇರಿಯಾಗಿದೆ.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 declared posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise distribution||Total no of posts||Age Limit||Period of Contract|
|Internal Ombudsman||01||01 Posts||Max 70 years||The engagement will be purely contractual in nature for a fixed term of three (3) years.|
Canara Bank Recruitment Important Dates -
|Notification Date||07 Nov 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||27 Nov 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application along with payment challan and other requisite documents||03 Dec 2018|
Click here for the Notification of Manager-Security 31 Posts - Notification Link
|Name of the posts||Qualification||Experience||Notification Link|
|Internal Ombudsman||Retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or equivalent from any Bank (other than Canara Bank) / Financial Sector Regulatory Body. The applicant shall not have worked / shall not be working in Canara Bank.||The applicant should possess the necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and/or consumer protection||Notification Link|
The engagement of Internal Ombudsman on the contract will be by way of shortlisting and interview. The shortlisting and call for the interview will be a number the details provided by the candidates in the application & documents submitted along with the application.
Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
The venue, time & date for Interview centre & address of the venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. The call letter will be sent by email only.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100 and candidates have to secure the minimum of 60 marks to find a place in the final rank list.
How to apply
Application fees - The eligible candidates who are interested to apply have to pay an amount of Rs 1180/- (Rupees One thousand one hundred eighty only, includes GST @ 18%) as Application Fee.
Modes of Payment - The application fee can be paid by:-
A) Directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Branches:
(i) Take print-out of the Payment Challan available in our website.
(ii) Fill the particulars viz, Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name & City.
(iii) Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Canara Bank Branch.
(iv) Collect the candidate's copy of Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please verify that challan is properly signed & the details of Transaction Sequence No., Branch Name & DP Code Number, Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
B) Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank [If the candidate opts for payment through other Banks]:
(i) Fill the NEFT challan as required by the Bank with Beneficiary details as under:
|Name of the Account:||CANARA BANK RP 2 2018 MANAGER SECURITY|
|Payee Bank:||Canara Bank, Town Hall Welfare Centre Branch, Bengaluru|
|Narration:||Mention your Name|
(ii) Make payment.
(iii) Collect NEFT Payment Receipt. Please check that receipt is properly signed & the details of NEFT UTR No., IFSC Code of the Sending Branch, Name of the Sending Bank, City, Deposit Date, Amount etc are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities. Kindly write Name and Date of Birth on the back of the NEFT Receipt.
The application fee/intimation charges payment details have to be filled in the application. The application fee/intimation charges should be paid between 07.11.2018 to 27.11.2018 [both days inclusive]
How to apply -
1) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
2) Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made.
3) Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment and click on the link “Recruitment Project -3/2018-Internal Ombudsman on Contract”, and read the advertisement completely.
5) The name of the candidate or his / her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6) The candidate's name in the application should be as it appears in SSC / SSLC / X Standard Marks Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name, the changed name should be as per the Gazette Notification / Marriage Certificate.
7) Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the application.
8) Application duly completed in all respects should be sent along with the documents (self-attested) mentioned below by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN on Contract Basis”.
i) Payment Challan
ii) Date of Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB
iii) Copies of the mark sheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/ Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc.
iv) Copies of experience certificates
v) Copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
vi) Discharge Book, if the candidate has already retired/discharged from the armed services.
The Candidates who are still in service should submit the following documents invariably:
vii) No objection Certificate from the competent authority,
viii) Experience Certificate from the competent authority clearly mentioning the date of joining, a rank held at the time of joining and rank presently held.
ix) Photo identity proof
x) Any other relevant documents
9) Address for sending completed physical applications:
The Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, HR Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road Bengaluru 560 002.
10) When called for Group Discussion and Interview, candidates have to submit originals of the documents for verification.