Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Scale-1. A Total of 800 posts are announced by the Bank. Details of the exam are declared in RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. CB / RP / 1 / 2018. The Online registration starts from October 23, 2018, and end on November 13, 2018.
कैनरा बैंक भर्ती 2018 ने जूनियर मैनेजमेंट स्केल -1 में प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 800 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। भर्ती अधिसूचना सं। में परीक्षा का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। सीबी / आरपी / 1 / 2018. ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 23 अक्टूबर, 2018 से शुरू होता है, और 13 नवंबर, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 declared posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit)||SC:120, ST:16, OBC:216, UR:404||800 posts||Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-|
Some Important Dates declared by Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Online Registration Starts on||From 23.10.2018|
|Online Registration ends on||13.11.2018|
|Download of call letter for an online test (tentative)||After 05.12.2018|
|Date of Online Examination||23.12.2018|
Note:- The Online Applications are for the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC. Details are:-
- This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida campus.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices. The Programme is of 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
- The Candidates will be selected for admission to the course at either of the above two institutes through a selection process consisting of an online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On successful completion of PGDBF course, candidates joining the Bank as Probationary Officer in JMGS-I will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank.
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” from that institute and the candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The selected candidates at the time of joining the course have to execute an Agreement / Security Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Five (5) years from the date of joining the Bank as Probationary Officer upon successful completion of the PGDBF course.
- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Details of the Institute for the Course and their Charges are declared as:-
|Name of the Institute||Charges for the Course fee of Per Candidate|
|Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru campus||Course Fee - Rs.350000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 63000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs. 413000.00|
|NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida campus||Course Fee - Rs.300000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : Rs. 54000.00) Total Course Fee: Rs.354000.00|
Interested Candidates must possess a Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The Candidate must have an Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification.
The Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview. Candidates qualifying in the Online Examination would be called for personal Interview.
The details of the Exam are:- The exam consists of objective type questions and will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks. The total 2 hours of time duration will be given to the Candidates. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||Maximum Marks||No of questions|
The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 50 each. The call for Online Test / Group Discussion / Personal Interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the online application.
Interview:- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination. The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
After that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and documents verification process.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Print-out of Group Discussion and Interview Call Letter.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc..
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
The weightage for the online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be in the ratio of 50:20:30 respectively. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Note:- The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview without holding an online test.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.118/- + Intimation Charges only includes GST @18% for SC/ST Candidates and Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%] for All Other Candidates. The fee can be paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. Then go to the Carrer Tab there is the link “RP–1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course. Then Click on there and Choose Apply Online.
2. The Candidate has to register there if he/she is a new Candidate. Click on New Registration and enter their Basic Details.
3. The Candidate registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
4. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format. enter your Personal detail and Educational Details like SSC/SSLC/X Standard Marks Card. The Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Appointment Process.
5. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels(preferred) and Size of file should be between20kb-50kb. (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
6. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
7. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
8. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
9. A candidate should submit only one application.
10. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification