Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment a leading Housing Finance Company has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Officer & Sr Manager. Posts are announced for the locations in Can Fin Homes, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Odisha, Rajasthan, Kerala, Gujarat, West Bengal on Contract Basis. Total Vacancies are 51 and the last date to apply is 29-09-2018.
कैनफ़िन होम लिमिटेड भर्ती एक प्रमुख आवास वित्त कंपनी ने जूनियर अधिकारी और वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कॉन्ट्रैक्ट बेसिस पर कैन फिन होम, कर्नाटक, आंध्र प्रदेश, बिहार, महाराष्ट्र, तमिलनाडु, हरियाणा, ओडिशा, राजस्थान, केरल, गुजरात, पश्चिम बंगाल के स्थानों के लिए पदों की घोषणा की गई है। कुल रिक्तियां 51 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 29-09-2018 है।
Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment Post Details -
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Details||Age Limit|
a) Rs 16,000 per month for the 1st year with allowance as per rules
b) The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 1800/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.1800/- from the company will be contributed.
c) Mobile charges of Rs. 600/- p.m.
d) Conveyance expenses of Rs. 500/- p.m.
e) The special allowance of Rs.1000/- p.m.
|21 -30 years|
|Senior Manager||01||Rs 35000 with an annual increase of Rs 5000 in case of renewal||Age not more than 62 years|
Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment Location Wise Post Details -
|Karnataka (Bangalore, Davangere, Tumkur, Belgaum, Udupi, Shimoga, Doddaballapur, Ramnagaram, Hassan)||21|
|Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana (Ghatkesar, Sangareddy, R C Puram, Karimnagar, Eluru, Vizianagaram, Taranaka, Gollapudi, Tenali)||09|
|Maharashtra (Hinjewadi (proposed)||01|
|Tamil Nadu (Madurai, Hosur, Vellore, Tiruchengode, Erode, Trichy)||06|
|Haryana (Chandigarh, Rewari, Manesar)||03|
|Orissa (Jharsuguda (proposed))||01|
|Rajasthan (Jhotwara, Jagatpura (proposed))||02|
|Kerala (Calicut, Trichur, Trivandrum)||03|
|Gujarat (Baroda )||01|
|West Bengal (Durgapur (proposed))||01|
Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment Period of Contract and termination:
The contract shall be initially for a fixed term of one year only. The same may be extended for further 2 years at the sole discretion of the Company. The candidates may request renewal of contract after expiry of the first year. The company may either terminate the contract or if it requires the services of the selected candidate for the further period, the contract may be renewed for a further period of one year subject to satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidates. Further, either party may terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing or by remitting one month’s compensation amount.
|Post Name||Qualification||Other requirements||Job Profile|
|Junior Officer||A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry/ computer applications is preferred.||The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited.||Attending to the customers, documentation, scanning of documents, data entry operations in the computer, Marketing of Housing Loans, making phone calls to the customer for business/recoveries, undertaking recovery visits etc. and such other work assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time.|
|Senior Manager||A retired officer of any Bank/ Financial Institutions (On Superannuation) and not below the rank of Senior Manager (Scale III)and not above the rank of Chief Manager (Scale IV) at the time of retirement.||The candidate should have worked in Banking –IT related areas/projects involving IT policy & planning / Implementation of HR and other packages.||IT Department work/Implementation of packages for HR and other departments.|
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for the respective location. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist the requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates have to pay the Application fees of Rs 100/-. The fee is non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online - through any of the Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –OD No. 2636261000147 Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636) through NEFT/Internet banking and mention the details of UTR No under Transaction ID column.
How to Apply - 1) The candidates are required to apply online by clicking on the link http://www.canfinhomes.com/job.
2) Candidates should register their mobile number/ e-mail id through above link.
3) On registration of mobile /e-mail id through the above link, OTP number will be generated and through the OTP number, the candidate can access On-line application.
4) Candidates are required to upload their photograph, counterfoil challan, and signature.
5) An online application, which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature, uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
6) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-line application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button; candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
7) Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data.
8) The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment. All communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail id only.
9) After completion of online registration, take system generated print-out of Registered Online Application and the same has been submitted at the time of interview along with other documents/certificates.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts-Official Notification