Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Lower Division Assistant in the High Court at Calcutta. The total of 200 posts is declared by the High Court. Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No.5442-RG. The last date to apply for the posts is 19 January 2019.
কলকাতা হাইকোর্ট নিয়োগ 2018 কলকাতায় হাইকোর্টে নিম্ন বিভাগের সহকারী পদে একটি নোটিফিকেশন ঘোষণা করেছে। মোট ২২ টি পদ হাইকোর্ট ঘোষণা করেছে। পোস্টের বিবরণ বিজ্ঞাপন নং 544২-আরজি। পোস্টের জন্য আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ 19 জানুয়ারী 2019।
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 important Dates are:-
|Commencement of online submission of application by the candidates||20.12.2018|
|The closing of online submission of application||19.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of fees through offline||17.01.2019|
|Commencement for downloading Admit Cards||09.02.2019|
|Last date for downloading Admit Cards||24.02.2019 (12.00 Noon)|
|Tentative date of the OMR based written examination||24.02.2019|
|Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list for candidates those who have appeared in the OMR based test||10.03.2019|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
The examination shall consist of three parts viz. Part-I, Part-II and Part-III. Only the successful candidates of Part-I Examination who will qualify on obtaining the qualifying marks to be fixed by the Appropriate Authority shall be called for Part-II Examination. And the further goes to the Next Part.
Part-I: Preliminary Screening Test:- Details of the tests are:- There shall be total hundred (100) questions and each question shall carry one (1) mark. There is negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer. There will be four (4) series of question booklets. Test Consists of 90 Minutes of 100 Marks with the following Subjects are:-
1. Arithmetic 2. General Knowledge and 100 Computer Proficiency 3. General Intelligence 4. English.
Part-II: Competitive Written Test:- Details are:- Candidates selected and shortlisted in the Preliminary Screening Test (OMR based) are required to appear in a Competitive Written Test in i) Arithmetic, ii) English essay and précis writing and iii)General Knowledge. Each subject shall carry hundred (100) marks, aggregating to three hundred (300) marks and the duration of Competitive Written Test shall be of three (3) hours in the single seating.
Part-III: Viva-Voce Test:- Candidates securing qualifying marks and selected in order of merit shall be required to appear at viva-voce test of hundred (100) marks.
Note:- Date and venue of the OMR based examination shall be intimated to the candidates through Admit Card which can be downloaded.
How to apply
Application Fee:- Examination Fees Rs. 500/- (+bank charges extra) for Unreserved Candidates. Rs. 250/- (+bank charges extra) for ST/SC for the State of West Bengal.
Follow the following Steps and they are:-
1. Check the Official Website of the Calcutta High Court: http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ and Click on the apply Online for Lower Division Assistant Posts.
2. Click on the “Registration for New User” button in the online portal of Calcutta High Court, after reading carefully the “Notification” and ensuring that you are eligible to apply.
3. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields like name, father’s name or husband’s name, mother’s name, gender, marital status, date of birth, category, Nationality, Aadhaar number etc. in the respective fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
4. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
5. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
6. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
7. Pay your Application fee by selecting the particular mode.
8. Choose the appropriate options in the fields asking about, (i) Exempted category, (ii) Meritorious Sportspersons,(iii) Persons With Disabilities, (iv) Ex-Servicemen and (v) Government, Employees.
9. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
10. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification