Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard, Lower Division Clerk, Bengali Stenographer and Others in Calcutta Court. The total of 50 posts is declared by the High Court. The last date to apply online for the posts is 15 December 2018.
कलकत्ता उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 ने कलकत्ता कोर्ट में पीन / फरश / नाइट गार्ड, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क, बंगाली आशुलिपिक और अन्य के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 50 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 दिसंबर 2018 है।
The details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total posts||Salary|
|1||English Stenographer, Gr.- B||02||Rs. 7100 - 37,600/-, Grade Pay – 3900/-|
|2||Bengali Stenographer, Gr.-B||03||Rs. 7100 - 37,600/-, Grade Pay – 3900/-|
|3||Lower Division Clerk, Gr.-C||09||Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-, Grade Pay- 2600/-|
|4||Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Gr.-D||06||Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-, Grade Pay- 2300/-|
|5||Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Gr.-D||30||Rs. 4900 – 16,200/-, Grade Pay-1700/-|
The educational details for the posts are:-
For the posts of Group-B & C category:- The Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
For the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Bengali Stenographer, English Stenographer:- The ability of Typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6(six) months. Knowledge of type-writing in English is preferable.
(ii) for English Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
(iii) For Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum typing speed from a legible manuscript for 10 minutes @ 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and a minimum speed @ 60 w.p.m. in Bengali shorthand and also knowledge in computer operation are required and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution.
For the posts of Group – D category (Peon/Farash/Night Guard and Process Server):- The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
For the post of Night Guard, the candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity
The Selection process for the different posts are defined as:-
1. For the posts of Lower Division Clerk:- The examination shall consist of two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II. Only the successful candidates of Part-I Examination who will qualify on obtaining the qualifying marks to be fixed by the Appropriate Authority shall be called for Part-II Examination.
Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each, comprising of multiple choice objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic. The duration of Part-I examination shall be 1 ½ hour.
The Part-II shall consist of conventional type question on (a) Group-A-English and (b) Group-B- Bengali carrying 50 marks each for Group-A and Group-B.
On the basis of the result of the Part-II examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test along with Computer Test carrying 10 marks and a final panel will be prepared on the basis of the result of the total marks obtained in Part-II Examination and personality test.
2. For the posts of (Peon/Night Guard)/Farash) and Process Server/ Summon Bailiff:- A written examination to be conducted by the Authority. And the basis of the result of the written examination, a number of candidates will be selected for the personality test and on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written examination and personality test; a final panel will be prepared.
3. For the posts of Bengali Stenographer:- The examination for Paper-I – Bengali – 100 marks (time 1 ½ hour)- syllabus – drafting of a report from points or materials – Translation from English into Bengali-condensing of a prose passage and grammar.
Paper-II – Typing in Bengali – 100 marks; Paper-III –Dictation of a Bengali passage to be written in shorthand and transcription (in Bengali) – 400 marks will be held in a single process or, if the number of applications is large, in two parts, Part-I – Bengali (Paper-I) and Part-II – Typing in Bengali (Paper-II) and Dictation (Paper-III). On the basis of the result of the Part-I and Part-II Examination, a number of successful Candidates will be selected for a personality test when the knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested.
4. For the posts of English Stenographer (Basic Grade):- Paper-I – Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) (Dictation lasting for 6 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates’ own handwriting for an hour).
Paper-II -General English (100 marks) (Syllabus – Spelling, Correct use of words, Correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, Synonyms an antonyms and Punctuation (Time limit 1 ½ hours); Paper –III-Typing in typewriter machine (100 marks) (The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the Typewriter @ not less than 30 words per minute.
The test will be for 10 minutes). On the basis of the result of the all the three papers, a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality test when knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested.
How to apply
Application Fee:- For the posts of Group B & C category is Rs.250/- for General category and Rs.100/- & Rs.75/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only and for Group-D post the application fee is Rs.100/- for General category and Rs. 75/- & Rs. 50/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only. The fee can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Check the Official Website of the Calcutta High Court:http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/Notices/district-recruiment-notice and Click on the apply Online for Different posts in High Court 2018.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee by selecting the particular mode.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification