CSIR has scheduled the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Recruitment Test tentatively on Sunday, 16th December, 2018 for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment as Lecturer (LS) in the areas of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences. The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable. Last Date to apply is 15 October 2018 and online registration for CSIR-UGC NET Recruitment will start from 25 September 2018.
On-line applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on all India basis through press Notification. The Notification is also made available on HRDG website (www.csirhrdg.res.in).
सीएसआईआर ने जूनियर रिसर्च फैलोशिप (जेआरएफ) के पुरस्कार के लिए भारतीय नागरिकों की पात्रता निर्धारित करने के लिए और क्षेत्रों में व्याख्याता (एलएस) के रूप में नियुक्ति के लिए योग्यता निर्धारित करने के लिए रविवार, 16 दिसंबर, 2018 को संयुक्त सीएसआईआर-यूजीसी नेट भर्ती परीक्षा निर्धारित की है। केमिकल साइंसेज, अर्थ, वायुमंडलीय, महासागर और ग्रह विज्ञान विज्ञान, जीवन विज्ञान, गणितीय विज्ञान, भौतिक विज्ञान। सफल योग्य उम्मीदवारों के लिए जूनियर रिसर्च फैलोशिप का पुरस्कार एक विश्वविद्यालय / राष्ट्रीय प्रयोगशाला / उच्च शिक्षा और अनुसंधान संस्थान के रूप में लागू होने पर उनके प्रवेश प्रवेश / नियुक्ति पर निर्भर करेगा। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15 अक्टूबर 2018 है और ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 25 सितंबर 2018 से शुरू होगा।
प्रेस अधिसूचना के माध्यम से पूरे भारत आधार पर जेआरएफ / नेट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन सालाना दो बार आमंत्रित किया जाता है। अधिसूचना एचआरडीजी वेबसाइट (www.csirhrdg.res.in) पर भी उपलब्ध कराई गई है।
CSIR-UGC NET Recruitment Final Result details -
The final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of March/April 2019 and fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1 st July 2019 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
CSIR-UGC NET Recruitment Junior Research Fellowship Stipend -
The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.25,000/ p.m. for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/- per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution. On Completion of two years as JRF and if the Fellow is registered for PhD, the Fellowship will be upgraded to SRF (NET) and the stipend will be increased to Rs.28,000/- p.m. for the 3rd and subsequent years.
1. M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
2. B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
3. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply.
4. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
CSIR has scheduled the Joint CSIR-UGC Test tentatively on Sunday 16th Dec. 2018 for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (LS) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
The Test will be held in the subjects mentioned below:
(i) Chemical Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Life Sciences
(iv) Mathematical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
The single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on Sunday, the 16th December 2018 as under- Total Marks will be of 200 and time duration will be of 3hrs.
i) Life Sciences
ii) Physical Sciences
|9.00AM - 12.00 Noon|
i) Chemical Sciences
ii) Mathematical Sciences
iii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
|2.00 PM - 5.00 PM|
The candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 3 hrs. from the start of the exam (i.e not before 12.00 noon in the morning session/5.00 PM in the afternoon session).
The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
Part 'A' shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
Part 'B' shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
Part 'C' shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper may be seen at CSIR HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in.
EXAMINATION CENTRES- The test will be held at 27 Centres spread all over India, as specified along with centre codes below:
|Bangalore (1)||Bhavnagar (2)||Bhopal (3)||Bhubaneshwar (4)|
|Chandigarh (5)||Chennai (6)||Cochin (7)||Delhi (8)|
|Guntur (9)||Guwahati (10)||Hyderabad (11)||Imphal (12)|
|Jammu (13)||Jamshedpur (14)||Jorhat (15)||Karaikudi (16)|
|Kolkata (17)||Lucknow (18)||Nagpur (19)||Pilani (20)|
|Pune (21)||Raipur (22)||Roorkee (23)||Srinagar (24)|
|Thiruvananthapuram (25)||Udaipur (26)||Varanasi (27)|
Two separate merit lists, one comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET), will be made on the basis of their performance in the above Test.
How to apply
Application Fees - Application Fees details are as follows -
|Gen/ OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 250/-|
Modes of Payment - Candidates applying for the Examination are required to use payment gateway facility to deposit their Examination fee only through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking after verifying their eligibility. Candidates are not required to pay any transaction charges for using payment gateway facility.
How to Apply - 1) A candidate may apply either for ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)’ OR ‘Lectureship (LS)’.
2) Candidates must write their name, father/mother's name as written in their Matriculation Certificate (Xth class Board) and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females. Married female candidates are required to send the scanned copy of their marriage certificates along with any other documents as proof through e-mail to- email@example.com as and when asked for by CSIR-HRDG.
3) After filling the online application, two options will appear at the bottom of the page, “Save and Preview” and “Reset”. If “Reset” is selected, the entire information filled will be erased and the candidate will have to fill the form afresh. If “Save and Preview” is selected, two options “Edit Application” and “Final Submit and Proceed for Fee Payment” will appear. Here, the candidate can view the information that has filled in the application form and if you notice any error in what you have filled, you should select the option “Edit Application” and edit and correct the wrong entry that you have filled.
4) After filling all the requisite details of the online application form, candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee.
5) DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WHILE APPLYING ONLINE- The online application has provision for uploading the following documents and candidates should upload all the documents applicable to them:
a) Scanned recent passport size photograph with the light background in JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 35mm width x 45mm height (Max. 280x360 pixels; Min. 150x180 pixels; Min. 200DPI; File size should be less than 150KB; Valid Filename-> Should have only one extension, only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed; file extension should be in small letters)
b) Scanned Signature JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 35mm width x15mm height (Max. 280x120 pixels; Min. 100x40 pixels; Min. 200 DPI; file size should be less than 150 KB; valid file name->should have only one extension, only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed, file extension should be in small letters) Writing full name in CAPITAL LETTERS in the Signature Box will not be accepted.
c) Qualifying final/last marksheet or testimonials clearly mentioning the semester that you are pursuing or passed with the clear indication of % of mark scored, to confirm your eligibility to take the exam. The candidates are to note that the uploaded document should clearly indicate the % of mark scored or the grade awarded by the Institute/University. (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed;
d) Category Certificate as proof that you belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
e) PwD Certificate (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with the hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
f) Candidates applying under Result Awaited (RA) category should upload the Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed).
6) APPLICATION NUMBER After successful submission of ONLINE Application, an Application Number will be autogenerated. Candidates are advised to preserve the Application Number for future reference and for downloading his/her e-Admit Card. Candidate should also keep a print (hardcopy) of the duly filled-in application form for future use. The candidate is also advised to note down his/her e-mail ID and Password for future reference.
CONTACT DETAILS -
Fellowship under CSIR Scheme: DEPUTY SECRETARY/UNDER SECRETARY(EMR), CSIR-HRDG, CSIR COMPLEX (OPPOSITE INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT), LIBRARY AVENUE, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012.
Fellowships under UGC Schemes: UNDER SECRETARY, SELECTION AND AWARD BUREAU, UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION, SOUTH CAMPUS, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, BENITO JUAREZ MARG, DHAULA KUAN, NEW DELHI-110021.
Eligibility for Lectureship: EDUCATION OFFICER, UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION, SOUTH CAMPUS, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, BENITO JUAREZ MARG, DHAULAKUAN, NEW DELHI-110021.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form