CSIR IIP Indian Institute of Petroleum announced a notification for the posts of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Technician. A total of 14 posts are announced by the Institute of Petroleum. The Details of the posts are declared in Advertisement No. : 04/2018. The online registration starts on July 16, 2018, and ends on August 16, 2018. And the last date to send Hard-Copy of the Documents is August 30, 2018.
सीएसआईआर आईआईपी भारतीय पेट्रोलियम संस्थान ने तकनीकी अधिकारी, तकनीकी सहायक और तकनीशियन के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पेट्रोलियम संस्थान द्वारा कुल 14 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या: 04/2018 में घोषित किया गया है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 16 जुलाई, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 16 अगस्त, 2018 को समाप्त होता है। और दस्तावेजों की हार्ड-कॉपी भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 30 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About CSIR IIP:-
The Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), established in 1960, is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), dedicated to R&D in the hydrocarbon sector. The Director-General of CSIR based in Delhi, Girish Sahni, is the head of an institute followed by Dr. Anjan Ray, who has been the Director of the institute since November 2016.
The posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Pay Scale|
|Technical Officer||02||-||-||01||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Technical Assistant||01||03||-||01||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|S.no||Name of the posts||Post Code||Area of the posts||Educational Qualifications||Experience||Age-limit|
|1.||Technical Officer||IT - 1||Information Technology (IT)||A Candidate must possess an MCA including Integrated Degree with 55% marks after 1st class B.Sc./BCA OR B.E./B.Tech. with 55% marks in Computer Science||Experience in development of Web-based applications, office automation system and to take care of LAN related Works.||Below 30 years|
|2.||Technical Officer||ESD -1||Engineering Services(Electronics/Instrumentation)||A Candidate must be graduated from B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent with 55% marks in Electronics I Instrumentation Engineering.||3-5 years of relevant experience||Below 30 years|
|3.||Technical Officer||RPPM-1||Research Planning and Project Monitoring||A Candidate must possess an MBA in marketing with 55% marks after l st Class B.Sc/BCA.||Experience in the area of interaction with clients including knowledge of GST issues.||Below 30 years|
|4.||Technical Assistant||AFLAD-1||Mechanical & Automobile||An l st Class Diploma in M mechanical automobile Engg.LTech. of at least 3 years full-time duration.||Two years of work experience in an engine or vehicle testing.||Below 28 years|
|5.||Technician(l)||TCD-1||Tribology & Combustion (Fitter)||SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State Trade Certificate.||Experience and knowledge in plumbing/ fitting or boiler/furnace operation.||Below 28 years|
|6.||Technician(l)||AFLAD-2||Fitter||SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State Trade Certificate.||Two years of relevant work experience||Below 28 years|
|7.||Technician(l)||ESD-2||Electrical||SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State Trade Certificate.||Two years of work experience in electrical machines such as Motors, Transformers.||Below 28 years|
|8.||Technician(l)||IT-2||Information Technology(IT)||Having Knowledge of IT and various computer applications.||Below 28 years|
The Backlog Vacancies and their details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Post Code||Area of posts||Educational Details||Experience||Age-limit|
|1.||Technical Assistant||SPD-1||Chemical Science||1st class B.Sc. (Science) with Chemistry as one of the subjects with one year full time professional qualification||1st class M.Sc. (Chemistry) with relevant experience.||Below 28 years|
|2.||Technical Assistant||ESD-3||Engineering Services I Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full time duration||2-3 Years experience in Liquid nitrogen, mechanical maintenance, fabrication, machine shop & Central ACs plants etc.||Below 28 years|
|3.||Technical Assistant||AFLAD-3||Electronics & Instrumentation||1st Class Diploma in ElectronicsLlnstrumentation Engg./Tech of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration.||2-3 years of work experience in automotive test electronics & Instrumentation.||Below 28 years|
|4.||Technical Assistant||BD-1||Business Development||A Candidate must have possessed a 1st Class B.Sc. (Science) with chemistry with one-year full-time professional qualification.||Experience in MBA in marketing||Below 28 years|
|5.||Technician(l)||BFD-1||Chemical Science||Candidate should have a 1-2 year experience of working in a chemical laboratory.||Below 28 years|
|6.||Technician(l)||AFLAD-4||Diesel M echanic||Two years of work experience. Basic understanding of modern diesel engine.||Below 28 years|
The Selection procedure for the posts of Technician1 Gr.II and Technical Assistant:- The procedure consists of three papers. And after that, the Documents Verification will be conducted of the Shortlisted candidates.
Paper 1:- There will be no negative marking of the paper.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|Mental Ability Test:- It will include General Intelligence, Quant1tat1ve Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, S1tuat1onal Judgment etc||50||100||1-Hour|
|Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||25||75||15 Minutes|
|English Language||25||75||15 Minutes|
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
How to apply
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Candidates are advised to go to the Official Website: http://www.iip.res.in. The online link will be active on July 16, 2018.
2. Then Enter their Valid Email-Id and Aadhar Card Number.
3. Enter their Personal Details and educational details.
4. Pay the application fee for General and OBC category and that is Rs.100/- through SB Collect.
- Open the site of SBI collect https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on "SB Collect".
- Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed.
- In the field "State of Corporate/Institution" Select "All India".
- In the field "Type of Corporate/Institution" Select "Govt. Department".
- In the field "Govt. Dept. Name" Select "Director-llP".
- In the field "Select Payment Category" Select "Application Fee"
5. The last date for submitting online application is 16.08.2018.
6. A Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated "APPLICATION NUMBER". Candidates are advised to note down the Application Number.
7. This computer-generated application (print-out) duly accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of application fee (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code )" only by Registered/Speed Post to the address:
A controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. llP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand).
8. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 31.08.2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link