CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2018 or Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) announced a notification for the posts of Technical Assistant. The total of 25 posts is declared by the Central Food Technological Research Institute. Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No. Rec.36/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 03 January 2019.
सीएसआईआर सीएफटीआरआई भर्ती 2018 या केंद्रीय खाद्य प्रौद्योगिकी अनुसंधान संस्थान (सीएफटीआरआई) ने तकनीकी सहायक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेंट्रल फूड टेक्नोलॉजिकल रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट द्वारा कुल 25 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या रिक .6 / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 03 जनवरी 201 9 है।
CFTRI Recruitment posts Details are:-
Important Dates are:-
|Date of commencement of Online Applications||05.12.2018 (from 10:00 A.M)|
|Last Date for receipt of Online Applications||03.01.2019 (up to 5:00 P.M)|
|Last Date for receipt of Hard copy Applications||18.01.2019|
The minimum essential qualifications, experience, etc. for all the above posts are as under:-
|Post-Code||Essential Qualifications||Desirable Qualification|
||1st class qualification food Technology/ Food science as one of the subjects with one-year full-time professional qualification in the related area.||PG Diploma in Management/ Planning management.|
|TA-02||1st class B.Sc. with Microbiology as one of the subject with one-year full-time professional qualification in the related area.||M.Sc. in Microbiology|
|TA-03||1st class B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute/ Organization.||M.Sc. in Chemistry / PG Diploma in analytical chemistry.|
|TA-04||1st class B.Sc. with Food Technology/ Food science as one of the subjects with one-year full-time professional qualification in the related area.||M.Sc. in Food Technology/ Food Science/PG Diploma in Packaging/ PG Diploma in Baking technology.|
|TA-05||1st class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses||Certificate courses in mechanical CAD/ Autocad/ Solidworks/ ProE/Catia/ Hyperworks etc.|
|TA-06||1st class B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects with one-year full-time professional qualification in the related area.||Certificate/PG Diploma courses in Gamma irradiation/Bio medical Science/Analytical instrument methods.|
|TA-07||1st class B.Sc. in Horticulture with one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute/ Organization.||Masters degree in Horticulture.|
|TA-08||1st class B.Sc. with Food science/ Bio-Technology/Food Technology as one of the subjects with one-year full-time professional qualification in related area / Diploma in management.||M.B.A/PG Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing.|
|TA-09||1st class B.Sc. with Microbiology/ Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the main subjects.||M.Sc. in Microbiology and certification in Food analyst examination (FSSAI).|
|TA-10||1st class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma||Certificate course in Food Processing.|
|TA-11||1st class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses||Certificate course in Food Processing.|
|TA-12||1st Class B.Sc with B.Lib. Science.||M.Lib.Sci with the certificate in computer applications.|
|TA-13||1st Class B.Sc in any subjects with one-year full-time professional qualification in the related area.||Certificate/Diploma course in Journalism/ Mass communication of minimum one-year duration.|
|TA-14||1st class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.||Certificate in Process engineering.|
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Trade Test and Written Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. There will be three papers.
Details of the Papers are:- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on the English language. Questions will be OMR/Computer-Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
|Subject||No. of Questions(Time)||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50(1-Hour)||100 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
|General Awareness||25(15 Minutes)||75 (Three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||25(15 Minutes)||75 (Three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|Concerned Subject||100(90 minutes)||300 (Three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
How to apply
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (One Hundred). SC/ST/PWD/Women/Regular CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee. Payment of the Application Fee can be made through SBI Collect by clicking SBI COLLECT hyperlink provided in the page. They will be directed to SBI payment gateway.
The Candidates must follow the Following Steps and they are:-
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our websitewww.cftri.com.
2. The Candidate must have a valid email id before applying online and Mobile Number also.
3. Candidates must fill information that with the given instructions for online filing of the application carefully.
4. The candidate is required to upload his/her recent passport size scanned a photograph, signature (max size 50 KB) and also relevant certificates at the specified places in the online application.
5. Pay Your Application Fee:- Steps to Pay Fee:-
- Select option "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above" and click on "Proceed" button.
- Select payment category and choose Application fees – Regular Appointment from the dropdown menu and proceed.
- Fill in the details carefully before proceeding.
- Enter the Applicant No., Name, postcode, Email Id and Mobile No. correctly in the mandatory menu for future inquiry of payment history and proceed.
- Confirm the details entered in the confirmation page and continue.
- Select payment options from MOPS page to make payment.
6. Click on the Save Button. Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details.
The print out of the successfully submitted online Application must be duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, and caste certificate (if applicable) together with E-RECEIPT of the Application fees, with the following Documents lists:-
- A signed copy of printed Online Application Form.
- Proof for remittance of application fee through SBI collect (E-receipt/Transaction reference), where applicable.
- Colored photograph stapled on the form and signature wherever applicable.
- Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for Age proof.
- Self Attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable in the prescribed format.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates if any.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC), wherever applicable.
- Certificate related to Physically Handicap (wherever applicable).
And should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICAL ASSISTANT” (Post Code____________)” „Advertisement No. 36/2018’ by speed post/registered post to the Address:-
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute Cheluvamba Mansion, Mysuru – 570020, Karnataka.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification