CPRI Recruitment 2018 or Central Power Research Institute announced a notification for the posts of Engineering Officer Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II, Technician Gr.1 and Others. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT No.CPRI/27/2018. The total of 34 posts is declared by Research Institute. The last date to apply online for the posts is 29 October 2018.
सीपीआरआई भर्ती 2018 या सेंट्रल पावर रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट ने इंजीनियरिंग अधिकारी जीआर, सहायक जीआर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। II, तकनीशियन Gr.1 और अन्य। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्यासीपीआरआई / 27/2018 में दिया गया है। रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट द्वारा कुल 34 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 2 9 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
CPRI Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||Total No of posts||Salary||Max age limit||Job Description|
|Engineering Officer Grade 1||12||Rs. 44,900 - 142400||30 years||Testing and performance evaluation of power apparatus as per National & International standards.|
|Engineering Assistant||04||Rs. 35,400 – 112400||35 years||Supervision of erection & mounting of test apparatus, operation & maintenance and assisting in Testing activities.|
|Technician Grade 1||07||Rs. 19900 – 63200||28 years||Handling & erection of test apparatus, maintenance of electrical systems & other activities related to trade|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Rs. 35,400 – 112400||30 years||Translation of various documents from Hindi to English and vice-versa|
|Assistant Grade II||07||Rs. 25500 – 81100||30 years||Personnel administration, General administration, Pay accounting, financial accounting, preparation of financial statements, MIS reports, returns, taxation correspondence etc.|
|MTS Grade 1 – (Watchman)||03||Rs. 18000 – 56900||45 years||Security and Safety related work|
Some Important Dates for CPRI Recruitment details are:-
|Online Registration commencement Date||08.10.2018 (10.00 AM)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||29.10.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Application fee payment online||08.10.2018(10.00 AM) to 29.10.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Educational qualification, Upper Age limit||29.10.2018|
|Date of MCQ Test and Availability of Admit cards on a website||Will be notified later|
|Announcing the list of selected candidates.||Will be notified later|
Note:- Some Points are related to recruitment:-
- Candidates possessing the valid GATE Score (for specific posts) educational qualifications; experience and specified age limit shall only be eligible to apply for the posts.
- Probation for all the posts will be initially for a period of 2 years.
- Presently CPRI has its units at Bangalore, Bhopal, Noida, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Kolkata, Guwahati and site office at NHTPL –Bina, and Nasik.
- Multiple applications for the same post will be summarily rejected.
The educational details and other details required for the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details||Experience|
|1||Engineering Officer Grade 1||BE/ B. Tech with First Class in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical /Metallurgy / Civil / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science||The candidates applying for the post essentially shall possess valid GATE score for the year 2017/2018.|
|2||Engineering Assistant||3-year Diploma with First Class in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering.||5 Years post qualification experience in areas such as Supervision and assisting in Operation and Maintenance|
|3||Technician Grade 1||2-year ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.||Experience in relevant trade|
|4||Junior Hindi Translator||A Master Degree with First Class with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects.A Master Degree with First Class with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects.||2 years of post-degree experience in Hindi Translation.|
|5||Assistant Grade II||A University Degree in Commerce(B.Com) with First Class. English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on Computer||3 years of post-degree experience in areas such as Finance & Accounts|
|6||MTS Grade 1 – (Watchman)||Ex-serviceman preferably with 10th Pass||Experience in relevant trade|
The Candidates are firstly shortlisted according to their Application forms submitted before the last date and then they will be called for the next Selection process and the selection process for all types of posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Selection process|
|1||Engineering Officer Grade 1||The selection from eligible candidates is on the basis of their valid GATE Score (2017/2018) in the order of merit|
|2||Engineering Assistant||The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ Test. The final selection will be based on their performance in MCQ test and academic merit. The weightage for the purpose will be 50% each in respect of Academic Merit & Marks scored in the MCQ test.|
|3||Technician Grade 1||The eligible candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ test and Trade test. The final selection will be based on their performance in the MCQ test subject to qualifying in Trade test. Trade test will be the go-no-go basis|
|4||Junior Hindi Translator||The eligible short-listed candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ test/Written Test. The final selection will be based on their performance of the MCQ test/Written test and academic merit prescribed for the post.|
|5||Assistant Grade II||The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ test and skill test. The final selection will be based on their performance in the MCQ test subject to their qualifying in skill test. Based on their performance in the MCQ test and Academic merit.|
|6||MTS Grade 1 – (Watchman)||The eligible short-listed candidates will be called for MCQ test and those who qualify in the test are ranked for selection based on Physical test and experience. Qualifying in a Physical test is mandatory for Selection.|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.200/- for General/OBC Candidates and for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees. The fee can be paid through Online Mode:- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Eligible candidates can submit the application only through online registration system of CPRI. The official Link to apply Online is https://www.cpri.in/careers.html. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
c) Scanned copies of SSLC/ SSC/ Matric certificate, Degree/ Diploma/ ITI Trade certificate, GATE Score Card, experience certificate as applicable in PDF format.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification